Known as the "land of the thunder dragon," Bhutan is a South Asian gem often underestimated. The nation's terrain varies from the Himalayan Mountains in the north to verdant tropical lowlands in the south. You may experience adventure, history, and beauty in Bhutan.
Bhutan did not open its borders to outsiders until 1974. Up until that point, the kingdom was unknown to outsiders. It is more complex than you may believe to enter Bhutan. It involves a number of legal formalities. This nation defends its people, culture, and environment. Green Valley Nepal Treks has created a very short 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package just for you to make things easier.
The 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package allows you to experience the important locations in Bhutan's landscapes and cultures. The most isolated Himalayan kingdom, Bhutan is a natural and cultural treasure. Bhutan is a country in the Himalayan area that is mostly covered in high, snow-capped mountains in the north. The country's terrain consists of valleys, rivers, alpine and subtropical forests beneath the mountains. Bhutan's jungles are home to a variety of habitats, some of which are threatened with extinction.
You will learn about the language, customs, culture, and other facets of Bhutan during our 4-night, 5-day Bhutan tour package, making it one of the most fascinating trips you've ever taken. On the list of the world's happiest countries, Bhutan came in at number eight. It is among the oldest countries practicing Hindu and Buddhist societies. The nation's distinct way of life, culture, and designers annually brings hundreds of tourists from all over the world.
The 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour will undoubtedly be the most amazing journey of your life, taking you to Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan, and Paro. Prominent historical sites including Tashichho Dzong and Memorial Chorten, which were constructed in honor of King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, are located there. You can purchase locally made goods like paintings and bamboo goods at local markets. Thimphu has a lot of amazing experiences available.
Punakha is another amazing destination on your 4-night, 5-day tour of Bhutan. You will see a lot of locations here, including the suspension bridges and Punakha Dzong. You can look for handcrafts in Wangdue Phodrang's local marketplaces. The route provides you with breathtaking views of the surroundings as you travel along. One of the best vantage sites along the route is at Dochula Pass. Another method to see Bhutan's natural scenery is to trek to the monastery of Tiger's Nest, which is located outside of Paro. Dzong monasteries can provide you with a more profound understanding of Bhutanese culture.
A wonderful way to experience up close and intimately the fascinating customs and culture of Bhutan is with a 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package. You are probably sure that Bhutan will provide you with the ideal natural and spiritual getaway from your daily life. The genuineness of Bhutanese cuisine, culture, and lifestyle will captivate you at every turn. Green Valley Nepal Treks will undoubtedly make every effort to ensure your 4-night and 5-day Bhutan Tour is well worth the money.
Benefits of Booking 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package with us
- International and Domestic Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage stored at Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package?
With our 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour package, you may explore Bhutan's breathtaking scenery. You will also learn a great deal about Buddhist culture from this tour. You will travel to Bhutan's highest points on this excursion. With knowledgeable guides that speak English, you will get the most out of your trip. You will have a whole new level of gratitude for Bhutan after this four-night and five-day tour. You'll have some of the greatest moments of your life during your stay. This trip will help you learn more about the culture of Buddhism. During your tour, you will get the chance to taste delicious and unique Bhutanese cuisine.
Is 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package Suitable For You?
Our 4-night, 5-day Bhutan tour is the ideal vacation if you're eager to learn about Bhutanese and Buddhist culture. Green Valley Nepal Treks has organized this amazing trip so that you can embrace Bhutan's lofty ambitions. We have created a regular schedule that works for you. You will have the finest tour possible due to the well-planned schedule and increased opportunities to interact with Bhutanese people and learn about their customs, culture, religions, and environment.
Green Valley Nepal Treks has arranged a magnificent 4-night, 5-day Bhutan Tour so that you can appreciate the grandeur of this Asian country. In regards to the four-night and five-day Bhutan tours, we have put up the typical itinerary that will allay your concerns. We can also adjust this trip schedule to your specifications if necessary. In an effort to boost the travel industry, we are providing this package at a very low price for the autumn season.
Preparation for 4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package
Here are some tips to help you prepare for a 4 night 5 day Bhutan tour package:
- Research the places you'll be visiting in Bhutan: Look into the major sights, activities, culture, etc. Some top places to see are Thimphu, Paro, Punakha, and Haa Valley.
- Check the weather forecast and pack accordingly: Bhutan can get cool in the evenings even during warmer months. Bring layers, hats, gloves etc.
- Consider packing light: Some of the roads are winding with high altitudes. Porter services can sometimes be arranged if needed.
- Have copies of your passport/visas ready: You'll need these when passing through immigration. Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- Get travel insurance in case of any unforeseen cancellations, injuries, or incidents. Also, check if your policy covers Bhutan.
- Inform your bank/credit card company you'll be traveling internationally to avoid any transaction issues.
- Exchange currency: Bhutan's currency is the Ngultrum. You can exchange ahead of time or at the airport upon arrival.
- Review Bhutan's customs regulations. Keep in mind there are restrictions on importing tobacco, plants, fruits, etc.
- Consider packing motion sickness medication if winding roads affect you. Also, bring any personal prescription medications.
- Charge all electronic devices and ensure you have adapters/converters if needed.
- Alert your contacts you'll have limited internet access during your trip. Bhutan has internet access but connections can be slow.
4 Nights 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package Cost 2024 and 2025
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the 4 Nights and 5 Days Bhutan Tour Package based on group size. Please follow for the group price details:
|No. of Pax
|2 to 3
|USD 1675 per person
|4 to 8
|USD 1495 per person
|9 to 20
|USD 1445 per person