Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular adventure treks in the world. The 12 days Everest Base Camp Trek offers spectacular views of the highest mountain peak in the world, Mount Everest, and many other snow-capped Himalayan mountains. Mount Everest, with its peerless height of 8848 m, has its own charm which allures trekkers to witness its beautiful icy faces, and climbers to scale its glorious height. For this reason, Everest Base Camp has become one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world.
We begin the 12 days on the Everest Base Camp trek with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. On reaching Lukla, we follow the trekking trail to the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar and the Buddhist Monastery of Tyangboche, a place of serenity that also enjoys some splendid views of the highest mountains, including Mount Everest (8848 m), Mount Lhotse (8501 m), Mount Cho Oyu (8153 m), Mount Makalu (8463 m) and Mount Ama Dablam (6856 m) among others. During the 12 days Everest Base Camp trek, our trail passes through many glaciers, to finally reach the foot of Mount Everest, which will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
The 12 days Everest Base Camp trek is considered moderately difficult and adventurous. If you are physically fit and have a good sense of adventure, you will definitely enjoy it. Our 12 days Everest Base Camp itinerary is designed to acclimatize you gradually so you do not have to worry about any altitude sickness. But, we request you to check your altitude fitness and the designed itinerary prior to the trip to Everest Base Camp.
We have specialized in the Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal since the day of our inception. And we offer the trek with the best prices and services. Our 12 days Everest Base Camp trekking package is the most purchased one among treks offered by Green Valley Nepal, and it has always been one of the best deals for trekkers as well. Green Valley Nepal has designed the 12 days Everest Base Camp itinerary with a tea house and lodge accommodation. We have a team of expert professional Sherpa trekking guides and porters to guide you throughout the trip and handle everything while understanding your overall needs and interests during your 12 days Everest Base Camp trek.
Benefits of Booking 12 Days Trek to Everest Base Camp with Us
- International and Domestic Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Free Everest Base Camp Trek Map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from 12 days Everest Base Camp Trek?
- Lukla serves as the starting point for the 12-day Mount Everest Base Camp Trek. You must take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. One of the world's most daring airports, Lukla, will be the location of the aircraft's landing.
- You will pass through Sagarmatha National Park on your walk. Alpine greenery abounds in the national park, which is a UNESCO Natural Heritage Site. It is covered in rhododendron, blue pine, birch, fir, juniper, bamboo, and birch woods. While walking to Everest Base Camp, you will traverse these woods.
- The Everest area is home to several stunning mountains. You will visit Kala Pathar during this 12-day journey to Everest Base Camp. The most breathtaking view of Everest is seen from Kala Pathar.
- Sherpas who follow Tibetan Buddhism are widespread in the Everest region. By visiting the Tengboche Monastery, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn about the local culture. You may learn about this area's rich cultural heritage by observing the monastery and the visitors.
Is 12-day Everest Base Camp Trekking Suitable for You?
Attitude is everything while hiking in the Everest area. Being ready for the unexpected is a requirement of adventure travel by nature. Do not anticipate the same standards you are accustomed to in developed nations or distant locations. 12 Days EBC Trek Itinerary may change since remote regions might be unexpected at times. You need to be adaptable, upbeat, and willing to take on all the obstacles that come with your Everest base camp odyssey if you want to enjoy your journey and get the most out of your adventure. This walk would be best for you if you are new to the outdoors.
To really appreciate 12 Days on Everest Base Camp Trekking, you need to be accustomed to walking for 4 to 6 hours every day for several days straight, with some days being considerably longer. We want you to stroll without hurrying and at a speed that seems comfortable to you. This is a crucial component of doing such journeys in the most populated area of the world. To enjoy this traditional Himalayan trek to the south side of the formidable Everest to its fullest, you need to be physically fit and an energetic walker.
How To Get Prepared For Everest Base Camp 12 Days Trekking?
The standard EBC journey is shortened into the 12-day Everest Base Camp trek. As a result, you won't get as much rest as you usually would. It is perhaps more crucial for you to plan adequately for the hike. Before you try this excursion, you should practice hiking. Before doing this expedition, complete 4 to 5 treks. You must do aerobic exercises such as jogging, cycling, or swimming in order to prepare for the 12-day Everest Base Camp trek. Elevation masks can also be used during exercise to increase endurance. You should work on enhancing your diet while exercising. To build the proper amount of strength in your body, you'll need to eat foods high in both protein and carbs. For this walk, you need to mentally prepare yourself in addition to physically. If something goes wrong, you must address it without becoming panicked. If you are both physically and emotionally prepared for this walk, you can finish this trek with comfort.
Everest Base Camp Trek 12 Days Cost 2023 and 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers 12 days Everest Base Camp Trek with different prices as group size, please flow for details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Inquiry|
|2 to 4||USD 1050||Inquiry|
|5 to 8||USD 999||Inquiry|
|9 to 12||USD 950||Inquiry|
If you have any questions about the 12 days Everest Base Camp Trek cost feel free to contact us via Whatsapp (24hrs)