In the Annapurna region of Nepal, one of the short trekking routes is the Kori Danda Trek with Kapuche Lake. This hike will ascend from 2000 to 4000 meters above sea level. Therefore, it is appropriate for trekkers who desire to go on a trek but have no prior trekking experience. Travel agencies in Nepal are promoting this route as a recently found trek in Nepal that has gained popularity among people after COVID-19. One of the greatest short hikes in the Annapurna foothills is the Kapuche Trek with Kori Himal, which is not widely recognized.
Kapuche Lake with Kori Danda Trek is a stunning journey in central Nepal that follows a tranquil track that has recently gained significant attention. Between the Annapurna and Manaslu Himal peaks, there is a hilly area that is explored during this journey. The magnificent Kapuche Lake and the route to Kori Himal, therefore, provide a special trekking experience. The world's Lowest Glacier Lake, Kapuche Lake, is at a height of (2450m). Additionally, the Annapurna region's unspoiled natural splendor is also accessible through this walk. Overall, the Kapuche Lake and Kori Danda Trek offer a blend of exhilarating trekking terrain and local culture. The Ghale and Gurung ethnic groups dominate this area. The customs and languages of the Gurung and Ghale castes in Nepal are unique compared to those of other castes.
The Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek with Kori Himal begins in the thriving city of Pokhara, which has all the conveniences you might expect. Additionally, the Kapuche Trek with Kori Hill Itinerary begins in the Pokhara Valley. A 4WD jeep would need roughly 3 to 4 hours to go 40 km from Pokhara to Sikles village. One of the charming Gurung communities, Sikles, offers a broad perspective of the Himalayas. You will spend your first trekking night at a Gurung homestay or guesthouse. Most of the homes in Sikles are constructed of wood, bamboo, and mud bricks. Hugu Goth, also known as the Base Camp of Kapuche Lake, is reachable after a 5 to 6 hour of journey from Sikles through rhododendron forests. You will pass by breathtaking waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, wild animals, and birds along the route. You would need to ascend for an additional two hours on a rough, narrow route to reach the stunning lower-altitude Glacier Lake from Hugu village. After spending some time exploring the area around Kapuche Lake, you will return to Hugu village for an overnight stay. The next morning, you will go out on a winding path to Nohtha on the Kori Hill Trek with Kapuche from Hugu Goth. You will depart from Nohtha on your much-anticipated journey to your ultimate goal, Kori Danda. After exploring Kori Danda, you will descend to Sikles and take a jeep to Pokhara to finish your adventure to Annapurna Kapuche Lake and Kori Himal.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Kapuche Lake with the Kori Himal Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Kori Hill with Kapuche Lake Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Kapuche Lake with Kori Himal Trek with Us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Kapuche Lake with Kori Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What You Can Expect From Kapuche Lake With Kori Himal Trek?
- Among the best short treks in the Annapurna area, the Kapuche Lake Trek with Kori leads to an unexplored trek route. You will get the opportunity to indulge in the peaceful and beautiful landscape on this journey.
- The lowest glacial lake in the world, where the wintertime temperature goes below zero and the surface water periodically turns into hard and icy ground, will be available for you to explore.
- You will be in close proximity to numerous high peaks on the Annapurna Kori Himal with Kapuche Trek, including Machhapuchhare (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m), and Lamjung Himal (6988m). A height of around 3800 meters above sea level marks the location of the Kori Himal.
- Sikles, one of the largest model Gurung villages for trekking in Nepal, offers a chance to discover more about their particular traditional way of life and take in the beautiful view of snow-capped mountains.
- The journey to Kapuche Lake with Kori Hill is renowned for its creativity and stunning scenery; it is also said to be a freshly discovered hidden gem.
- This beginner-friendly trekking path is wonderful because of the gorgeous bamboo and rhododendron woodlands. It may also be utilized as an acclimatization trek before doing more challenging treks in the Annapurna region, such as the Annapurna Circuit Trek and the Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Is Kapuche Lake with Kori Himal Trek Suitable for You?
- For hikers who value learning about the Gurung and Ghale cultures, interacting with welcoming people, and experiencing rural life, the Kapuche Lake Trek with Kori Danda is a great choice.
- This excursion is a great option if you want to go short-distance trekking with spectacular Himalayan landscapes and distinctive mountain culture but just have a short amount of vacation time.
- The trek to Kori Hill with Kapuche Lake is the perfect starting point for people who want to go hiking but have never done it before. You will be more willing to attempt difficult hikes after this one.
- If you want to visit a less traveled route that is packed with challenges and adventures, then this voyage is right for you.
- Those who are in good physical and mental shape and can walk for 5 to 6 hours each day while climbing difficult terrain may successfully complete this hiking path.
Preparation for Kapuche Lake with Kori Himal Trek
It is easy to somewhat difficult to complete the Kori Danda Trek with Kapuche Lake. To go to the most stunning trekking location in Nepal, you only need to put in a little practice, perseverance, planning, and assistance. If participants desire to trek in the Annapurna area of Nepal, they must be in good physical and mental fitness. You must go on a few short trips and walk for 6 to 7 hours per day, both uphill and downhill before you travel to Nepal. You might increase your stamina by doing cardiovascular workouts like jogging, swimming, and cycling. Practice some yoga positions that will make it easier for you to breathe before the trip, and make sure you are drinking enough water to keep your body hydrated. Since this is a brand-new path for trekking, you will need an experienced guide who can help you while you hike and manage your trekking paperwork so you may complete your trip without encountering any unwanted complications.
Kapuche Lake with Kori Himal Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Kori Kapuche Lake Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|