One of the greatest short treks in Nepal is the Helambu Circuit Trek, also known as the Helambu Valley Trek, which is located around 80 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu Valley. Helambu Trek is specifically crafted for those searching for less-traveled places close to Kathmandu. This is the undiscovered route, which is wonderfully well-known for its extraordinary natural beauty, intriguing culture, and pleasant climate.
Hikers go through stunning mountains, woods, and communities on the 8-day Helambu Circuit Trekking route. A variety of animals, such as snow leopards, white monkeys, red pandas, Himalayan Thar, and musk deer, may be spotted during the trip. Although the Helambu Circuit Trek is rated as moderate, anyone in decent physical condition may complete it. Nepal's Helambu Trek is a trail that is both environmentally and culturally rich. Helambu area is home to the Helmo, Sherpa, and a few Tamang ethnic communities. Additionally, the Helambu Trekking route offers breathtaking views of the Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang, Jugal Himal ranges, and Mount Everest. The stunning monasteries, Mani walls, and breathtaking vistas of the snow-capped Himalayas draw plenty of tourists to this hiking path.
After a brief, picturesque drive from Kathmandu, the 8-day Helambu Circuit Trek Itinerary begins at Sundarijal. You will traverse Shivapuri National Park to get to Chisapani after hiking from Sundarijal. You will hike to the lovely village of Kutumsang from Chisapani. The village's beauty and residents' friendliness will astound you. On the direction to Kutumsang, the villages of Pati Bhanjyang, Thakune Bhanjyang, Chipling, Thotung Danda, and Golphu Bhanjyang will provide breathtaking rural splendor. From Kutumsang, the Helambu Trekking route will head to Melamchigaon, and along the way, you will get to see some amazing mountain ranges in the Helambu region. Your final destination for the next day will be Sermathang, which you will reach after traveling through a lovely rhododendron forest. You will eventually come upon Tarke Ghyang Monastery, which offers a spiritual atmosphere and a culture that has been inspired by Tibetan Buddhism, after having walked for a while. One of the most important monasteries in Nepal's Helambu area is located at Tarke Ghyang. After a great night at Sermathang, you will continue on your trip toward Melamchi Pul Bazaar. The 8-day Helambu Circuit Trek itinerary comes to an end when you take a private vehicle from Melamchi Pul Bazaar and travel to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Helambu Circuit Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, money, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For any more questions regarding the Helambu Circuit Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Benefits of Booking Helambu Circuit Trek
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop off Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Map of Helambu Circuit Trek route
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What You Can Expect From Helambu Circuit Trek Package?
- You will reach the serene, beautiful, and privileged Helambu Valley during this trip. The region's terrains and landscapes are all remarkably gorgeous.
- The spectacular summits of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishankar, and other peaks may be seen in their full splendor from the Helambu region. Rhododendron, oak, fir, pine, and other types of vegetation are also abundant in the valley.
- Melamchi Gaun, Sarmathang, Tarkegyang, and Gul Bhanjyang are only a few of the Helambu Region's culturally significant towns. You may observe the amazing lives of Sherpa, Tamang, Hyolmo, Brahmin, and many more ethnic groups in those places.
- The Helambu valley is home to pine forests, rapid and swift-moving mountain streams, snow-capped summits, craggy rock outcrops, grassy downs, and meadows covered with wild primulas and daisies.
- Snow bridges over furious streams, high passes shrouded in mist, small lakes covered in icebergs, and waterways of crystalline brilliance may all be found in the upper portion of the Helambu valley.
- One of the most varied hikes around Kathmandu is the Helambu Circuit Trek, which features the hyolmo culture of high mountain people, lush rhododendron and bamboo forests, spectacular waterfalls, and the snow-capped Himalayas.
- The Helambu Valley Trekking provides a perfect opportunity to experience religious domination, a simple way of life, characteristic dwellings, friendly people, and traditional Tibetan culture.
- The main settlement in the Helambu Valley, Tarke Ghyang, is home to the oldest, largest, and most well-known Tarke Ghyang and Chiri Gompa.
Is Helambu Circuit Trek Package Suitable for You?
- This Helambu Circuit Trek itinerary may be successfully completed by those in excellent health and with average physical condition.
- The Helambu Trek is a good place to start for those who want to go trekking but have never done it before. You'll feel more confident to try harder hikes after this one.
- Helambu Circuit Trek is the best option for anyone with limited vacation time who wants to go short-distance hiking with breathtaking Himalayan beauty and distinctive mountain culture.
- The traditional Helmo dance, which is performed at religious and social gatherings, is for you if you're interested in cultural dancing. By the inhabitants of Helambu, it is regarded as a highly precious holy dance.
- The Helambu Trek is fantastic for hikers who value seeing other cultures, interacting with hospitable locals, and experiencing rural life.
Preparation for Helambu Circuit Trek
Helambu Circuit Trek, which is considered as having a moderate degree of difficulty, is one of the most picturesque and short treks close to the Kathmandu Valley. At Thadepati Bhanjyang, you are about to go to a height of more than 3690 meters, thus it requires commitment. Although it might seem unnecessary, a guide can guarantee your safety while you are on the Helambu trekking route. They will also take care of your paperwork. It is strongly recommended if this is your first time in the Himalayas of Nepal. Physical fitness should be developed through suitable activity. Although this journey has a smaller elevation than other treks, altitude sickness still poses a risk. Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine, which are believed to increase your risk of developing acute mountain sickness.
Exercises for cardiovascular conditioning, elevation training, and muscular endurance are necessary to prepare your body and mind for Helambu Circuit Trek elevation. Jump squats, hip rolls, step-ups with the heels down, and hip clocks are among the exercises needed for this. This also holds true for aerobic exercises like running, cycling, swimming, and brisk walking. With the help of aerobic exercise, your body may become more effective when oxygen levels are low. The whole excursion will be spent walking, it is necessary to strengthen your legs and core muscles. This will help you carry your gear as well as aid in your hike. You need to improve your balance since you have to cross several uneven terrains. Effective elevation training is another recommendation. You may get in shape for your trip to Nepal by going on a short hike near your residence.
Helambu Circuit Trek Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Helambu Circuit Trekking Costs start from USD 395/person. Green Valley Nepal Treks offer Helambu Circuit Trek Cost based on group size, flow for group price:
|No. of Pax||Cost Starting from||Action|
|1||USD 495||SEND INQUIRY|
|2 to 5||USD 425||SEND INQUIRY|
|6 to 10||USD 395||SEND INQUIRY|
If larger than 10 persons are in the group please contact us for a special group offer on WhatsApp.