A recently created trekking route, the Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek, combines two of Nepal's most well-known trekking destinations, the Manaslu and Annapurna regions. Trekking over the Manaslu-Annapurna circuit is a thrilling combination of western Nepal's trekking routes and a portion of the major Himalayan paths. In the same way, as Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the top ten trekking destinations in the world, Manaslu Circuit Trekking is also a well-known trek in the Manaslu region. You will definitely appreciate this trekking trip.
You will have a great experience on the Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek, which will take you over the Larkya la Pass (5160m) and the Thorong La Pass (5416m). More than 30 gigantic mountains, including the eighth-highest mountain in the world, Manaslu (8163m), and the tenth-highest, Annapurna (8091m), will be seen from the trek. Throughout the walk, you will see the colorful cultural communities of the Tamang and Sherpa people, various beautiful green forests, the Deep George of Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki, amazing natural surroundings, and many more unusual landscapes.
Taking a regular bus from Kathmandu to Arughat and then to Machha Khola would be the first step in the Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek - 23 Days. Your primary hiking route will begin at Machha Khola and will pass through Khorlabesh, Dobhan, and Yaruphat before arriving in Jagat. You will depart for Deng the next day from Jagat. The walk to Deng village is quite rewarding, leading you through several suspension bridges and large waterfalls. From Deng to Namrung, you will continue your Manaslu Circuit Trek with Annapurna. The next morning, after spending the night in Namrung, you will begin your walk to Lho. The next day, you will go to Samagaun from Lho. Monastery and stone-built homes may be seen in the little settlement of Samagun. You can explore the surrounding environs, which include Birendra Lake, Pungyen Monastery, and Manaslu Base Camp. You will start your walk to reach Samdo with enthusiasm after taking a break in Samagaun. Beautiful views of several mountains, including the impressive Manaslu, may be seen from Samdo. As you go from Samdo to Dharamsala, the thrill increases.
A couple of frozen lakes will be crossed as you begin your early morning hike over the Larkya Glacier moraine trail. One of the Himalayas' longest passes is Larkya La. Before reaching Bhimtang, you must traverse the Larkya La Pass and various yak farms. You will depart from Bhimtang and hike to Dharapani. You will go to Chame from Dharapani the next morning. You will reach Upper Pisang by following the Marsyangdi River and traveling via the charming towns of Talekhu, Bhratang, and Dhikur Pokhari. The next day, you will go to Manang to acclimate. Your track will lead you from Manang to Ledar through Ghusang and Yak Kharka. You will reach Muktinath, a sacred site for both Buddhists and Hindus, by trekking from Ledar to Thorong Phedi and then over the Thorong La Pass. You will then go to Jomsom, where you will catch a domestic aircraft to Pokhara. Your Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary will be effectively completed when you board a tourist bus from Pokhara and go back to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Booking with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Oximeter to check oxygen level at high altitude
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What You Can Expect From Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- From the trek's base camp, you can see Mt. Manaslu, the eighth-highest mountain in the world at 8163 meters. It also covers the entire Annapurna range, Himalchuli, Shringi, Mt. Machhapuchare, and other snow-capped summits.
- You will join the Annapurna Circuit route from Dharapani after experiencing the unique landscapes of Manaslu and traveling along the upstream Marsyangdi River. You will have the opportunity to observe the Annapurnas (II, III, and IV), Dhaulagiri (8167m), and many more snow-capped summits from this location.
- Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek features Buddhist and Hindu cultures, protected animals, rhododendron forests, and a wide variety of wildflowers, as well as raging rivers canyons, rickety bridges, and breathtaking mountain views.
- As the walk begins at a low elevation of about 800 meters, the sights are quite diverse, ranging from verdant farmland and dense woodland to breathtaking high-altitude panoramas dodging enormous glaciers.
- Two of the highest passes on this route, Larkya La Pass (5160m) and Thorong La Pass (5416m), provide breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped Himalayan ranges.
- To get to the significant pilgrimage village of Muktinath, which is well-known to both Hindus and Buddhists, one must descend Thorong La Pass.
- To trek around Manaslu and Annapurna, a special hiking permit is necessary. Therefore, you need to go through a licensed trekking organization and have a minimum of two individuals in order to obtain a Manaslu trip permit.
- Trekkers may encounter a variety of birds and other animals in the region because the Manaslu and Annapurna conservation areas are both traversed through trekking routes.
- Manaslu with Annapurna Circuit trekking destination combines two exhilarating trekking trails that allow you to explore the sightseeing of colorful cultural villages of Tamang and Sherpa people, various lush green forests, Deep George of Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki, amazing natural surroundings, and much more exotic scenery throughout the trek.
Is Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Suitable for You?
- The Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek is designed for those individuals, who want to trek Manaslu Circuit and Annapurna Circuit in a single hike.
- If you have already finished the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Annapurna Circuit Trek and want to attempt a more challenging trek then this trek is suitable for you.
- Completing the Manaslu with Annapurna Circuit Trek is not an easy task, almost everyone who is accustomed to trekking while carrying some weight can do it and enjoy the challenge if they start their preparations long before the event's start date.
- If you are healthy and ready to prepare yourself for it, this trek will be rewarding and may wind up being the best experience of your life.
- If you have long vacation time and you want to challenge the trekking route of Nepal then this trek will definitely fulfill your desire.
Preparation for Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Larkya La Pass (5160m) and the Thorong La Pass are two of the high passes that the Manaslu Circuit and Annapurna Circuit Trek will take you across (5416m). On a daily basis, carrying your backpack necessitates 5 to 6 hours of walking. You need a tremendous amount of strength and stamina to finish this adventure. In order to build physical endurance and strengthen core muscle, trekkers must devote enough time to physical preparation and exercise. Trekkers should focus on aerobic workouts like jogging, cycling, running, and squat jumps to improve their joint muscles.
To improve balance and provide a more secure basis for traversing unsteady terrain, aerobic training may be incorporated into the fitness routine. To successfully complete the Manaslu with Annapurna Circuit Trek, hikers must be physically fit and able to navigate a variety of terrain. Before traveling to Nepal, you must begin with a short hike and gradually increase to longer hikes as you get more comfortable. Trekkers need to be mentally charged since occasionally a lack of confidence can result in fear and anxiety. Prior to beginning this walk, it is essential to do some weather and itinerary research. It will help you get ready for the voyage and provide you with suggestions on how to manage the situation.
Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Manaslu Trek with Annapurna Circuit Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
Note: If you want to discuss Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.