For those who have limited time but yet want to discover rural communities and rich flora and wildlife, Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking is the ideal excursion. Tourists often come to Nagarkot to see the Himalayan mountain ranges as well as sunrise and sunset vistas. Bird watching and seeing Nepalese rural culture and lifestyle are both enjoyable activities along the route to Dhulikhel. Dhulikhel is a cultural hub with a diverse population of ethnic people and several temples.
The Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking is a short, downhill hike that takes 5 to 6 hours from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel. The beautiful Himalayas and rural scenery are two reasons why tourists pick this trip. A 20-kilometer trek through rural communities and terraced fields makes up the Day Hike to Dhulikhel from Nagarkot. For hikers of all skill levels with a free day in Kathmandu, Green Valley Nepal Treks has designed the Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Day Hike. An enjoyable and revitalizing hiking excursion to explore nature, culture, and mountains away from the bustle of the city. Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking is great due to the clean air, the locals' way of life, and their warmth.
One of the greatest day hikes close to the Kathmandu Valley is Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking. It is regarded as a distinctive and magnificent day trek in Nepal, known for its stunning mountain vistas of the Annapurna to Everest Himalayan range. The scenery is really stunning, with lovely villages, manicured fields, and lush forests. The hiking track regularly offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. If you are visiting Nepal, Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Day Hiking is a must-do hike in Kathmandu for the cultural and natural experience.
On a day hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel, you may hear the singing of birds, view picturesque villages, and see farmers working in their fields. The Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Day Hiking may be done any time of year, however, it is not advised to do it during the rainy season. The greatest trekking season in Nagarkot and Dhulikhel is from September to June. Hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel is best suited for those who are physically active and wish to have the greatest day trekking experience possible in Nepal. This day hike in Kathmandu from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel is open to kids over 10 with adult companions, elders, and kids to adults. Before doing high-altitude treks in Nepal like the Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, and Manaslu Circuit Trek, it is also a good idea to undertake Nagarkot Dhulikhel hiking.
The Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Itinerary will start after taking a private vehicle from Kathmandu to Nagarkot. The road gradually ascends after first descending from Nagarkot Hill; this pattern is followed the entire way. It's a relaxing stroll through dense woodlands that occasionally even encircle the way, heavily darkening isolated stretches of the winding paths. In areas with tiny communities, you may find terraced fields, primarily with corn plantations. The Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Trail has few houses along the entire route, and its halfway point is marked by a modest tea house. The view improves as you ascend a hill that has stone stairs leading to the summit. As you get further from the top, the settlements become denser. The path leading to Nala and Banepa soon passes by, and as you continue on, the picture-perfect tiny hamlet of Dhulikhel can be seen. Your Nagarkot Dhulikhel Day Hiking will come to a good conclusion when you take the B P Koirala route back to Kathmandu from Dhulikhel.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Day Hiking Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Nagarkot Dhulikhel Day Hiking Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip with us
- Hotel Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Free Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip?
- On a private excursion between the hill towns of Nagarkot and Dhulikhel, take in the mountain air and the majestic Himalayas.
- Start your journey from Kathmandu in the morning, which will take you through the scenery of the Rocky Mountains dotted with quaint hamlets and forests.
- The scenery is really stunning, with lovely villages, manicured fields, and lush forests. The hiking track regularly offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
- You will delight in a typical hamlet with a rice terrace, breathtaking views, a lush hill, and lovely surroundings, as well as get to know the ancient hospitality of the locals and the origin of Nepalese civilization and culture.
- The trek begins early from Nagarkot, which is well-known for its sunsets and sunrises as well as its stunning Himalayan mountain ranges.
- As there are several little towns and tea houses to be viewed along the way, the paths are both ascending and descending in nature.
- The pine woods, terraced terrain, vistas of the Langtang, Jugal, and Ganesh Himalayas, and the sense of real rural life in Nepal are the main features of this trip.
Is Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip Suitable For You?
- Travelers who wish to quickly enjoy the holiday with their kids, families, and students might consider the Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek.
- This hike is appropriate for those who have a free day in Kathmandu after trekking to other locations, such as the Everest and Annapurna regions.
- The climb is also appropriate for individuals who wish to have a great experience but are not physically prepared for difficult trekking.
- Nagarkot Dhulikhel hiking is a perfect trip for those with limited time, yet who want to explore rural villages and rich flora and fauna.
Preparation for Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip
When you book the Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip, a confirmation mail will be sent to you. The tour schedule is subject to alteration without notice in case of terrible weather or heavy traffic. During the winter, it is advised to pack warm clothing. Infants must sit on laps and wheelchair access is not available on this tour. Travelers who have back issues, heart issues, or any other major medical concerns, as well as women who are pregnant, should not do this journey. Only your group will take part in this tour because it is private. Don't forget to hydrate properly when trekking in order to prevent dehydration. Travelers are also recommended to be at a moderate physical fitness level.
Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Trip Cost 2023 and 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Package Cost based on group size. Please flow for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|