Are you interested in challenging trekking in the Himalayan wilderness? The Seven High Passes Trek of Annapurna is a trekking journey that might be ideal for the adventurer in you. The greatest mountain wildness is available there, along with a strenuous trekking adventure that crosses seven high mountain passes of the Annapurna region in Nepal.
A blend of environment and society that is missing from treks that travel through communities can be found on 23 Days Annapurna Seven Passes Trek, which will shower adventure seekers with the difficulties of the high passes. Seven high passes, including four that rise beyond 5,000 meters, will be crossed during this journey. The Annapurna Seven High Passes Trek Itinerary has lately become a popular choice for trekkers looking for an extended journey through the beautiful Himalayan terrain. With a combination of camping, homestays, and teahouses, this is a wonderful chance to start a new path. The secluded settlements of Naar and Phu, which were previously forbidden to outsiders, are now prepared to welcome trekkers. Additionally, few trekkers will be encountered along the way because this is a relatively new route.
Drive from Kathmandu to Dharapani hamlet, which is located on the banks of the lovely Marshyangdi River, to begin the Annapurna 7 Passes Trek Itinerary. You will trek from Dharapani to the lovely town of Tilche while passing by beautiful vegetation, waterfalls, and rivers. The further hike from Tilche leads to the villages of Tache and Shongle. After leaving Shongle and traveling via Kuchumaro Phedi, Yarcha Pass, and Kuchumaro Pass, you will arrive in Namakyu village. You will continue your adventure across Meta Pass to reach Meta village. You must hike to Phu village from Meta village. In the Nar Phu valley are Meta Pass and Phu settlement. This location was restricted for outsiders previously but now it is open for trekking. To go to Nar village from Phu village, your Annapurna 7 Passes Trek Route must travel across the Phu Pass and the Nar Pass. You will travel to Nar village and enjoy everything that it has to offer in the Annapurna area.
You must hike from Nar village to Kang La Phedi and then cross the Kang La Pass to reach Ngawal. You will travel from Ngawal to the settlement of Manang, which is located in this region. You will hike from Manang hamlet to lovely settlements like Yak Kharka and Thorung High Camp. Following the Thorang La Pass, the remaining journey will lead you to Muktinath. The magnificent Thorang La offers breathtaking views of the northern Annapurna, Damodar, Bhrikuti, and Dhaulagiri mountains. You will arrive in the Mustang district in Jomsom after the hike. A flight to the Pokhara valley may be taken from Jomsom, which is the main location in Mustang. From Pokhara, a drive will bring you back to Kathmandu, the starting point of the Annapurna Seven High Passes Trek.
Annapurna 7 Passes Trek takes hikers through some of Nepal's most stunning and difficult-to-reach environments. Seven high passes, including four that rise beyond 5,000 meters, are crossed throughout the 23-day journey. Along with being challenging due to the high hills, this stroll offers a combination of community and environment that is absent from treks. For hikers looking to spend more time in the beautiful Himalayan environment, the Annapurna Seven Passes Trek has lately become an appealing choice. With a mix of camping, homestays, and teahouses, this is an excellent chance to start a new route when you are still trackless along the way.
You will face several challenging passes along the way, including Kuchumro Pass (4900m), Yarcha Pass (4834m), Meta Pass (4635m), Phu Pass (5043m), Naar Pass (5390 m), Kang La Pass (5300 m), and the well-known Thorong La Pass (5416m). Three of these passes are higher than 4600 meters, and four are higher than 5000 meters. The multicolored rhododendrons that blossom throughout the spring months of March, April, and May make the Annapurna Seven Pass Trek spectacular. Likewise, exploring the seven passes trek path is best done during the autumn months of September, October, and November. Furthermore, the winter months are difficult for trekking at these seven passes, whereas the other seasons are optimal.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Annapurna Seven Passes Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Annapurna 7 High Passes Trek Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Annapurna Seven Passes Trek Booking with Us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Annapurna 7 Passes Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Oximeter to check oxygen level at high altitude
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What you can expect from Annapurna Seven Passes Trek?
- Seven high mountain passes in the Annapurna area will be crossed during this adventure. Despite the fact that 7 high passes over 21 days sound like a difficult journey, it is undoubtedly achievable and comparable to previous treks.
- Annapurna Seven High Mountain Passes can be completed at any time of the year, and in addition to the breathtaking mountain views, you will see a variety of flora and wildlife.
- The most incredible mountain vistas on earth may be seen at the seven mountain passes that are located along the route. You will experience the ultimate hiking adventures by trekking to 4 passes that are above 5,000 meters and 3 passes that are over 4,000 meters above sea level.
- You will enjoy gorgeous mountain vistas and a tranquil environment in addition to the effort of ascending through passes. Along the trek, you will also see the hidden valleys of Nar and Phu as well as historic settlements.
- One of Nepal's most distinctive and thrilling treks is the Seven Passes Trek in Annapurna. If you are fortunate, you could also spot Red Pandas while you stroll through some unspoiled forests.
- Your journey companions will be mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, etc. On this voyage, they won't let you feel alone. The different landscapes, rivers, civilizations, and legacies of this area are abundant.
- Beginner-level trekkers shouldn't attempt the seven passes in Annapurna. Due to the high heights of all the passes, trekkers are susceptible to high-altitude sickness. Acclimatization, along with other strategies, is therefore crucial to reducing the effects of altitude.
- An unforgettable experience is provided by the spectacular Annapurna Himalayan massif and the Tibetan-influenced culture found at such high elevations.
Is Annapurna Seven Passes Trek Suitable for You?
- For hikers looking to spend more time in the serene alpine nature, Annapurna 7 Passes Trek Route has unexpectedly emerged as an amazing option.
- This journey is perfect for people who wish to avoid traffic and crowds while yet seeing a bird's eye perspective of the surrounding mountains from alpine meadows.
- The Annapurna Seven High Passes Trek will be rewarding and may end up being the finest experience of your life if you are healthy and willing to prepare yourself for it.
- Although the Annapurna 7 High Passes Trek is not a simple endeavor, practically everyone who is accustomed to hiking while carrying some weight may experience it and accept the challenge if they begin their preparations for the event well in advance of the start date.
- The Seven High Passes Trip of Annapurna is appropriate for you if you have already completed the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Annapurna Circuit Trek and wish to take on a more difficult trek in the Annapurna region.
Preparation for Annapurna Seven Passes Trek
You should begin building up your strength and endurance a few months ahead of time since you would need to trek up and down an unstable terrain for 18 days while carrying your backpack that weighed at least 6 kg for 6 to 7 hours every day on average. Create a plan for your weekly workouts, and at least once a week, walk up and down a hill while wearing your backpack weighing six to twelve kilos.
Your legs and muscles will become more capable of handling any difficulties that may arise throughout your journey as you increase your hill training. Training is crucial since you will be trekking at a greater altitude, which will result in you getting less oxygen and your lungs being unable to provide your body with the proper quantity of oxygen. So, if you want to succeed on the Annapurna Seven High Passes Trek and avoid upsetting the other trekkers, start working out, do weightlifting, and walk while carrying your backpack to become in shape. Even experienced trekkers prepare themselves for such a struggle beforehand.
While planning a trek to Annapurna Seven High Passes, don't neglect the importance of mental preparation. Although the adventure cannot be compared to climbing Everest in terms of difficulty, it is nonetheless a tough path that takes many days. Be ready for the necessities, quickly shifting weather, and a high likelihood of altitude sickness.
Annapurna 7 Passes Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Annapurna 7 High Passes Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
Note: If you want to discuss more Annapurna Seven Passes Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.