Are you looking for a shorter trek in the Himalayas that offers breathtaking scenery and a chance to experience local culture? Look no further than the Short Manaslu Trek. This trek takes you through the remote and beautiful Manaslu region of Nepal, home to the eighth-highest mountain in the world. The trek offers a chance to see the majestic Himalayas up close and personal, while also immersing yourself in the unique culture of the region.
One of the highlights of the Manaslu Short Trek Itinerary is the opportunity to see the Manaslu Mountain up close. The trek takes you to Larkya La Pass, which offers a stunning panoramic view of the Manaslu range, as well as other peaks in the region. This pass also provides a chance to cross over into the nearby Tsum Valley, a hidden gem of the region that is still relatively untouched by tourism. The Short Manaslu Trek is an ideal option for those with limited time who still want to experience the beauty of the Himalayas. The trek can be completed in just 10 to 12 days, making it perfect for those with busy schedules who still want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
In addition to the natural beauty of the trek, the Short Manaslu Circuit Trek also provides a unique cultural experience. The trek takes you through traditional villages where you can learn about the lifestyle and customs of the local people. You can observe their daily routines, learn about their traditions, and try local foods. This is a great opportunity to get a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of Nepal and to learn about the people who call the mountains their home. The Short Manaslu Trek is a moderate trek, suitable for those with good fitness and a sense of adventure. It is important to be properly equipped and acclimatized for the trek, as the high altitude and remote location can pose some challenges. However, with the right preparation and a professional guide, the trek is a truly unforgettable experience.
A commercial bus will take you from Kathmandu to Soti Khola where the 11 Days Short Manaslu Trek Itinerary will start. As you follow the Budhi Gandaki River northward, you will pass through various villages and forests rich with rhododendron and pine trees. You will move from Soti Khola to Machha Khola and then to Jagat. You will go from Jagat to Deng via the route of the lovely town of Nyak and a suspension bridge. You will pass through the picturesque towns of Rana, Bihi Phedi, and Ghap on your Manaslu Short Trekking Route by following the Budhi Gandaki River. You will enter a landslide-prone region when you pass Ghap, and after some time on foot, you will arrive in Namrung, where you may spend the night. Stunning views of the Kutang Himal, Pangkar Himal, and Pangbuche Himal will be your constant companions as you go on into Samagaun. On your way to Samagaon, you will pass through fascinating towns like Lihi, Sho Lho, Shyala, and a number of suspension bridges.
Your Manaslu Circuit Short Trek will depart from Samagaon and go into Samdo, where you will spend a day acclimatizing before ascending to a high altitude. You will go from Samdo to Dharamsala, commonly known as Larke Phedi. The highest point of the Manaslu Short Trek Itinerary is Larkya La Pass, which you will cross as you go from Dharamsala to Bimthang. Larkya La Pass offers breathtaking views of several glaciers and snow-covered mountains. After enjoying yourself at the highest point of the hike, you will begin to slowly descend to Bimthang. The Manaslu Short Trek's final destination, Dharapani, is reached after descending from Bimthang. You will board a public bus at Dharapani and go to Kathmandu, which will successfully conclude your Manaslu Short Trekking Itinerary.
Are you ready to experience the beauty of the Himalayas on the Short Manaslu Trek? Book your trek today and let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime. Our team of experienced guides and support staff will ensure that your trek is safe, enjoyable, and unforgettable. Contact us now to learn more about Short Manaslu Trek Itinerary and Cost for 2023 and 2024.
Benefits of Booking Short Manaslu Trek with us
- International and Domestic Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Free Manaslu Short Trek Map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from Short Manaslu Trek?
The Manaslu Short Trek offers a unique combination of stunning mountain scenery, traditional village life, and cultural immersion. Here's what you can expect from your journey:
- The trek takes you through high mountain passes with panoramic views of the Manaslu range, including the eighth-highest mountain in the world.
- You will walk through traditional villages and have the opportunity to learn about the lifestyle and customs of the local people, observe their daily routines, and try local foods.
- The Short Manaslu Trek is a moderate trek, offering a sense of adventure and a chance to challenge yourself in a remote mountain environment.
- The Manaslu region is relatively untouched by tourism, offering a unique opportunity to see the Himalayas in a less crowded setting.
- This trek can be completed in just 10 to 12 days, making it perfect for those with limited time who still want to experience the beauty of the Himalayas.
- With a professional guide, you can rest assured that your trek will be safe, enjoyable, and unforgettable.
Is Short Manaslu Trek Suitable For You?
The Manaslu Circuit Short Trek is suitable for those individuals who fulfill the following criteria:
- The trek involves moderate to challenging walking on uneven terrain at high altitudes, so a good level of physical fitness is required.
- If you enjoy outdoor activities and are not intimidated by the challenges of trekking in a remote mountain environment, the Short Manaslu Trek is likely to be suitable for you.
- If you are interested in learning about local culture and immersing yourself in traditional village life, the trek offers a unique opportunity to do so.
- The compressed itinerary of the Short Manaslu Trekking, which can be completed in just 10 to 12 days, makes it ideal for those with limited time who still want to experience the beauty of the Himalayas.
- The trek takes you to high altitudes, so it is important to be properly equipped and acclimatized for the journey. With a professional guide and proper preparation, however, the trek can be safely enjoyed by most people.
- In general, the Manaslu Circuit Short Trekking is suitable for those who are physically fit, adventurous, interested in local culture, time-constrained, and prepared for high altitude. If you meet these criteria, the trek is likely to be an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
Preparation for Short Manaslu Trek
Here are some steps you can take to prepare for the Short Manaslu Circuit Trek:
- Get in Shape: The trek involves moderate to challenging walking, so it is important to build up your fitness before you go. This can include activities such as hiking, running, or cycling, and should be done several months in advance.
- Research the Trek: Learn as much as you can about the trek, including the route, what to expect in terms of weather and terrain, and what equipment you will need.
- Pack Appropriately: Make sure you have the right clothing and equipment for the trek, including warm and waterproof clothing, sturdy hiking boots, a good quality backpack, and appropriate sleeping gear.
- Acclimate to High Altitude: If you are not used to high altitude, it is important to spend a few days acclimatizing before starting the trek. This can be done by spending time at higher elevations or by taking medication to help your body adjust.
- Consult a Doctor: If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, it is important to consult with a doctor before embarking on the trek. They can advise you on whether the trek is safe for you and what precautions you should take.
- Book a Professional Guide: A professional guide will ensure that your trek is safe, enjoyable, and unforgettable. They can also provide you with local knowledge and support throughout the journey.
- Trek Permits: Obtain the necessary permits from the Nepalese government to enter Manaslu Region for trekking.
By taking these steps to prepare for the Manaslu Circuit Short Trek, you can ensure that your journey is as safe, enjoyable, and memorable as possible.
Short Manaslu Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the 11-Day Short Manaslu Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
|1||USD 995||Book Now|
|2 to 5||USD 895||Book Now|
|6 to 10||USD 795||Book Now|