Mohare Danda Trekking is a recently found trekking trail in the Annapurna area that supports local initiatives and encourages Nepal's sustainable ecotourism. A short hike will take you to Mohare Danda, which gives a stunning view of the Annapurna Range. Additionally, this hiking supports local networks that are crucial to the overall improvement of the quality of life of community members.
The Mohare Trek, often referred to as the Mohare Danda Community Trek, was created to strengthen and assist the regional community along the route. Beautiful scenery, isolated settlements, dense forests, and kind natives are all features of the trek. In addition to passing past orange orchards, the trail ascends through deep forests of rhododendron, oak, fir, and pine. You may observe the residents' straightforward way of life and their unique culture, customs, and social mores by spending the night in one of the villages. The Annapurna Range (8,091 m) and Dhaulagiri Range (8,167 m) can both be seen magnificently from the trek. Similar to this, from the summit of the Mohare Danda, you can view the alluring scenery, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and other snow-capped peaks like Nilgiri (7,061 m), Tukuche (6,920 m), Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), and Dhaulagiri (8163m).
Upon landing in Kathmandu, the 9-day Mohare Danda Trek will begin. To get to the trek's beginning point, Galeshwor village, you will take a tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then a private jeep. From Galeswor to Banskharka, you will begin your major trek over a forest track. You will pass Danda Kateri the next morning and travel toward Nangi. To ultimately reach Mohare Danda, which is located at an elevation of 3300 meters above sea level, you will begin your walk from Nangi and across Hampal Pass. Following that, your Mohare Trekking route will head toward the town of Tilkot. You will depart from Tilkot in the direction of Tiplyang village before taking a private vehicle to Pokhara to conclude the Mohare Danda Trek Itinerary. The months of March through May and September through November continue to be the best for trekking to Mohare Danda. If you can handle the cold, you might choose to go on the trek in the winter as well.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Mohare Danda Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Mohare Hill Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Mohare Danda Trek Booking with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Mohare Danda Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What you can expect from Mohare Danda Trek?
- The hiking path will lead you past orange orchards as well as lush forests of rhododendron, oak, fir, and pine.
- You will have the opportunity to see the residents' straightforward way of life as well as their unique culture, customs, and social mores while spending the night in the villages.
- From the summit of the Mohare Danda, you may witness alluring scenery, stunning sunrises and sunsets, and snow-capped mountain peaks like the Nilgiri, Tukuche, Machhapuchhre, etc.
- The greatest method to enjoy a quick retreat and escape the city's bustle is to trek to Mohare Danda. Due to the fact that few hikers are aware of this trail, it is seldom crowded and offers a serene and peaceful experience.
- A walk to a charming off-the-beaten-path location in the Annapurna region, which is bounded by mountains, streams, slopes, and forests of oak, bamboo, and pine, is actually a doable adventure.
- For families with children, the distant paths on the Mohare Danda Trek provide quaint towns, rich cultural features, and a tranquil atmosphere.
- On this Mohare Danda hike, you will certainly be astounded by the exhilarating sound and breathtaking beauty of the Kali Gandaki canyon.
Is Mohare Danda Trek Suitable for You?
- If you just have a short period of time to experience the magnificent existence of natural marvels in the Annapurna region, this spectacular trek to Mohare Danda is ideal for you.
- Mohare Danda trekking is a popular option for those individuals, who are seeking a modest, environmentally friendly trek that not only allows access to the full majesty of the Himalayas but also a closer look at Nepal and its people.
- Mohare Danda Hike is the right choice for you if you want to explore preserved culture, flora, and wildlife, nature, in an area that is less commercialized and tourist-oriented.
- This journey is best suited for you if you are looking for adventure along a remote path while relaxing in a lovely and comfortable local lodge run by the village eco-community.
- Those who are in good physical and mental shape and can walk for 5 to 6 hours each day while climbing difficult terrain may successfully complete this hiking path.
Preparation for Mohare Danda Trek
The Mohare Danda Trip is a simple to slightly tougher trek. You simply need a little practice, attention, planning, preparation, and help to travel to the most beautiful trekking destination in Nepal. Participants must be in good physical and mental form if they want to hike in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Before visiting Nepal, you must make a couple of short excursions and walk for 6 to 7 hours per day, both uphill and downhill. By engaging in cardiovascular exercises like running, swimming, and cycling, you may be able to boost your stamina. Before the trip, work on some yoga poses that will help you breathe more easily, and make sure you are drinking enough water to keep your body hydrated. Given that this is a brand-new trekking route, you will want an expert guide who can assist you while you climb and take care of your trekking paperwork so you can complete your journey without running into any unfavorable difficulties.
Mohare Danda Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Mohare Himal Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
Note: If you want to discuss Mohare Hill Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.