A dream journey, especially for those who desire to experience mid-hills and high-altitude lakes, is the Langtang Valley with Gosaikunda Lake Trek in Nepal. Each year, thousands of people from abroad and inside Nepal visit the revered Gosaikunda Lake. The lake is particularly visited by Hindu and Buddhist followers. While the others go to see the natural beauties.
The Langtang Gosaikunda trek is the ideal place to start if you are a novice. This hike is fairly challenging, which is acceptable for someone with a healthy body and a keen interest in hiking. You will experience the most breathtaking adventure on this walk as you pass through verdant woods, charming villages, plentiful creatures, and magnificent vistas of the towering Himalayas and the remote Langtang Valley. The Langtang region is well known for its charming locals, extraordinary tradition, Buddhist monasteries, and landmarks along the route. This wonderful trip through the Langtang Valley to Holy Gosaikunda Lake follows the river upstream through rhododendron, bamboo, and pine woods before climbing through lovely yak pastures to reach the alpine meadows.
The 15 days of Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek Itinerary will start with a drive along the Trishuli River, which travels from Kathmandu to Trishuli Bazaar and Dhunche before arriving at Syabrubesi. The walk will begin at Syabrubesi, a Tamang settlement on the banks of the Bhote Koshi River. Up until you arrive at Lama Hotel for the night, the journey will follow the Langtang River. The next day, you will ascend from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village, a sizable Tamang community. You will travel to Kyangin Gompa from Langtang Village. To adjust to the altitude, you will relax at Kyanjin Gompa for a day. You can choose to go to the yak cheese factory, Tserko Ri, and Kyangin RI while acclimatizing. You will then return to the Lama guesthouse and continue your hike through the stunning Langtang Valley to Gosaikunda, a sacred Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site. However, you must hike from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru, then from Thulo Syabru to Shin Gompa, and lastly to Gosaikunda Lake. Your Langtang Gosaikunda Trek journey from Gosainkunda to Ghopte in the picturesque Helambu area will pass across the Laurebina La High Pass. You will pass through rhododendron, pine, juniper, and calm meadows as you make your way down to Kutumsang from Ghopte. You will keep descending the next day in order to travel via Pati Bhanjyang to get to Chisapani. You will hike from Chisapani to Sundarijal on the final day of the Langtang and Gosaikunda Trek excursion before boarding a bus to return to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, money, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your needs. For any more questions regarding the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Benefits of Booking Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek with Us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop off Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Map of Langtang Gosaikunda Trek route
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect From Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek Package?
- Beautiful glaciers, Gosainkunda Lake, Langtang National Park, and Shivapuri National Park are all explored on this spectacular excursion.
- This voyage is daring and exotic due to the majestic mountain panoramas, breathtaking scenery, tribal Tamang settlements, high passes, and overlooks.
- This Langtang Valley and Gosaikunda Trek route have a unique flavor thanks to the variation in altitude along the trek, which leads to changes in temperature patterns, vegetation, and lifestyle.
- Through the Langtang and Gosaikunda Trek, you may see deep gorges, rugged terrain, pine woods, yak pastures, a comprehension of Buddhist religious practices, mysterious monasteries, gorgeous towns, hillside terraces, tranquil valleys, and stunning glaciers that come from high mountains.
- Red pandas, a rare and endangered species that is the emblem of a healthy Himalayan ecosystem, live in the forest at Ghode Tabela in the lower Gosaikunda Lakes and Langtang Valley.
- Mountain pheasants, musk deer, snow leopards, yellow-throated martens, wild boars, Himalayan black bears, and Gorals may all be found in the Langtang region.
- You may see snow-covered mountains including Dorje Lakpa, Kyunga Ri, Langshisha Ri, Changbu, Langtang Lirung, Gangchenpo, Yansa Tsenji, and more from the Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking routes.
- The kind and helpful inhabitants of the Himalayas greet visitors with open arms and do their utmost to treat them with respect. The tourists' requirements and comfort come first, above all else.
- A few villages in the Helambu area are passed along the path as it progressively ascends and descends, and it ends with a bus ride from Chisapani that will take you back to Kathmandu.
Is Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek Package Suitable for You?
- The Langtang Valley was completely destroyed by a landslide after the 2015 earthquake, resulting in the loss of a large number of residents' property and loved ones. People have rebuilt their homes and hotels with the assistance of domestic and foreign supporters. This trek is ideal for you if you wish to support the local population while hiking in this region.
- If you want to view langurs, red pandas, musk deer, snow leopards, and a variety of other unusual Himalayan plants and creatures, the Langtang Valley with Gosaikunda Lake Trek is just for you.
- The Langtang Valley and Gosaikunda Trek include the Tamang ethnicity, which originated in Tibet and immigrated to Nepal years ago. If you are interested in learning more about the Tamang culture, visit traditional Tamang residences and famed monasteries.
- Langtang and Gosaikunda Lake Trek is the greatest option for you if you are seeking a less busy trekking route where you can experience Sherpa and Tamang culture in its purest form.
- The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek route would be enjoyable if you can comfortably travel 6 to 8 hours per day at altitudes between 2000 and 4600 meters.
- Compared to well-known hiking routes like Everest Base Camp Trek and Annapurna Base Camp Trek, lodging and meals are very modest. Some teahouses offer basic bucket showers and squat-style shared restrooms. This hike is suitable for you if you are alright with it.
Preparation for Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek
It is moderately challenging to complete the Langtang Valley with Gosaikunda Lake Trek in Nepal. You are about to climb to a height of over 4773 meters at Kyanjin RI and 4610 meters at Laurebina Pass, therefore it requires commitment. As much as possible, organize your trip as a group. A guide can ensure your safety when you travel, despite the fact that it can appear unnecessary. They will also deal with the documentation. It is strongly suggested if this is the first time for your group. Through suitable activity, it's essential to encourage acclimatization and improve physical fitness. Altitude sickness is a threat despite lower overall elevation compared to other hikes. It's a mystery why anyone may experience altitude sickness. Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine, which are believed to increase your risk of developing acute mountain sickness.
It is usually a good idea to engage in physical activity before hiking. An average level of physical condition will lessen the stress of the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek. Trekking may be highly uncomfortable if you have aching muscles, blisters, joint pain, or back problems. If you work out beforehand, this is unlikely to occur. At least a month before the trek, begin exercising. Running, jogging, taking long walks, cycling, and swimming are all examples of cardio workouts. To get used to it, carry a small backpack with you. Exercise at the gym is another viable choice. You don't need to be in great physical shape to embark on an easy journey. However, exercising beforehand is still a wise choice.
Langtang Valley Gosaikunda Lake Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Costs start from USD 695/person. Green Valley Nepal Treks offer Langtang with Gosaikunda Lake Trek Cost based on group size, flow for group price:
|No. of Pax||Cost Starting from||SEND INQUIRY|
|1||USD 895||SEND INQUIRY|
|2 to 5||USD 750||SEND INQUIRY|
|6 to 10||USD 695||SEND INQUIRY|
If larger than 10 persons are in the group please contact us for a special group offer on WhatsApp.