One of the most well-known and stunning trekking package is Langtang Valley Trek in Nepal, which is close to Kathmandu. You will get the ideal opportunity to view the picturesque hills, glaciers, and snow-covered mountains on this Trek. The Langtang valley trek route is renowned for offering breathtaking views of the Himalayan ranges, wonderful culture, and various wildlife species.
10 days of Langtang Valley Trek will provide you with the most fulfilling and exceptional trekking experience of your life. Without a doubt, the Langtang Valley Trek package is ideal for hikers looking for a simple yet fantastic trekking experience. Your voyage will be fascinating due to the outstanding locals, their own cultures, and traditions, as well as a colorful variety of scenery. The Langtang Valley is among Nepal's most stunning locations. From subtropical to alpine, the Langtang National Park is home to a range of climatic zones. A quarter of the park is covered in trees, including oak, maple, pine, and many rhododendron kinds. Similarly, the fauna includes the endangered red panda, Himalayan black bear, and goat-like Himalayan Thar.
After the 2015 earthquake, Langtang Valley saw the least number of travelers. However, according to the Langtang Valley Trek Update, the majority of the tea houses have been rebuilt, and other new tea houses are in the process of being built. About 7 to 8 hours drive from Kathmandu, the small village of Syabrubesi, is where the Langtang Valley trek begins. You will trek along the Langtang River while enjoying multiple waterfalls and stunning suspension bridges as you make your way toward Lama Hotel from Syabrubesi. To get to Langtang village from the Lama Hotel, you must go through a forest of rhododendron, oak, maple, and oak. The next day, you will go to Kyanjin Gumba. Around Kyanjin Gumba, you may take a stroll through lovely woods and yak meadows. In Kyanjin Gumba, you will have an additional day to trek to the Kyanjin Ri, from where you can get 360-degree panoramic views of the Himalayan range. You will return to Kyanjin Gumba for the night after exploring Kyangjin Ri. The next day, you will take the same path back to Ghodatabela, then descend to Syabrubesi. As you make your way back to Kathmandu, your Langtang Valley Trek itinerary comes to a conclusion.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Langtang Valley Trek detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, money, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your needs. For any more questions regarding Langtang Valley Trek cost, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us WhatsApp.
Benefits of Booking Langtang Valley Trek with Green Valley Nepal Treks:
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Langtang Valley Trek map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What you can expect from Langtang Valley Trek Package?
- Yala Glacier, Lirung Glacier, Khimsung Glacier, and other glaciers may be seen in Langtang Valley, as a result, it is commonly known as the Valley of Glaciers. Nearly all of the communities where you will stay overnight have glaciers.
- Your journey through the Langtang Valley will lead you to Kyanjin Gompa, a bustling Tamang community. One of the key locations to not skip while walking through the Langtang Valley is the Buddhist religious village of Kyanjin Gompa.
- From the peak of Kyanjin RI (4773m), which is only a short climb from Kyanjin Gompa, you can get 360-degree views of the Langtang range, Lirung (7246m), Kimshung (6781m), and Langshisha RI (6370m).
- You will go through the lush, natural Langtang national park on the Langtang Valley trek. Along with oak, cedar, and maple trees, you will notice rhododendrons that are a vivid pink and red color. Other natural species that you could see are Rhesus monkeys, Red pandas, Himalayan Black Bears, Snow Leopards, Himalayan Thars, and many more.
- You will witness mountain peaks such as Yala Peak, Langtang Lirung (7246 m), Gang Chhenpo (6388 m), YansaTsenji (6575 m), Naya Kanga (5846 m), Dorje Lakpa (6966 m), Langshisha RI (6370 m), and Kimshung (6781 m) bursting from lush wooded slopes as you stroll through the Langtang valley.
- The ethnic groups of Tamang make up the majority of the population in Langtang Valley. Since they practice Buddhism, there are religious symbols like prayer flags and Mani walls. Yak cheese is produced locally by Tamang. As a result, every meal you will have during this trip will include some local cheese. Therefore, your time will be effectively invested if you are seeking cultural contact.
- Langtang Valley trekking gives the brilliance of swiftly moving rivers in addition to the beauty of snow-capped mountain peaks, deep valleys, and thick forests. Langtang Khola, Bhote Koshi, and several other important rivers may be found traveling through the valleys of the Langtang mountain range.
- The teahouse rooms are basic yet thoughtfully furnished with the hikers' comfort in mind. Except for the Lama Hotel, almost all overnight stops have private restrooms. Since there is less traffic, hikers are not bothered by the unavailability of rooms.
Is Langtang Valley Trek Suitable for You?
- People who are interested in trekking but have no prior experience might begin with the Langtang Valley trek. This hike will give you greater self-assurance to attempt more difficult treks.
- For those seeking a quick trekking journey with breathtaking Himalayan scenery and distinctive mountain culture, the Langtang Valley Trek is the ideal choice.
- If you want to view the breathtaking landscape, mountains, waterfalls, and rich vegetation of the Langtang Valley in a short amount of time, the Langtang Valley Trek is the ideal choice for you.
- The Tamang people, an ethnic group who moved from Tibet to Nepal centuries ago, are represented in the Langtang Valley Trek. A view of Tibetan peaks may be seen when traveling to Kyangjin Gompa because the area is near Tibet. Visit traditional Tamang homes and enter legendary monasteries if you're interested in learning more about the Tamang culture.
- Langtang Valley trekking is appropriate for you if you want to come up close to langurs, red pandas, and a variety of other uncommon Himalayan plants and animals.
Preparation for Langtang Valley Trek:
The simplest hike in Nepal is Langtang Valley Trek, which is rated as having moderate difficulty rating. You are about to rise to a height of over 4773 meters at Kyanjin RI, so it demands dedication. Plan your journey as a group as much as you can. Though it might seem superfluous, a guide can ensure your safety as you travel. The paperwork will also be handled by them. If this is the first time for your group, it is strongly advised. It's important to maximize acclimatization and develop physical fitness through appropriate exercise. Despite the lower essential ascent in comparison to other hikes, altitude sickness is a problem. Anybody may get altitude sickness, which is a mystery. Avoid coffee and alcohol as it is known that they make you more susceptible to acute mountain sickness.
To get physically and mentally ready to tackle Langtang Valley Trek elevation, you must engage in aerobic conditioning, elevation training, and strength endurance exercises. Exercises required for this include jump squats, hip rolls, step-ups with heels down, and hip clocks. The same goes for aerobic workouts like swimming, jogging, cycling, and brisk walking. Your body may become more efficient when oxygen levels are low with the aid of aerobic exercise. Altitude sickness will be less likely as a result. Legs and core muscles need to be strengthened because the whole excursion will be spent walking. This will assist you not only in hiking but also in carrying your equipment. Enhancing your balance is essential since you must go over many uneven surfaces. It is also suggested to perform elevation training effectively. Before traveling to Nepal, you can prepare yourself by hiking a short distance from your residence.
Langtang Valley Trek Cost for 2023 and 2024:
The Lanagtang Valley trek cost starts at USD 500 and might reach up to USD 595 per person, depending on group size. The price also varies from travel agency to travel agency depending on the services you add. Please follow the table below for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Cost Starting from||SEND INQUIRY|
|1||USD 595||SEND INQUIRY|
|2||USD 580 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|3||USD 550 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|4||USD 530 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|5||USD 520 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|6 to 10||USD 500 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
If larger than 10 persons on the group please contact us for a special group offer WhatsApp.