Ultralight Flight in Pokhara, Nepal, is the best choice for people who are interested in flying over the air like birds while taking in the splendor of the Pokhara Valley from above. Ariel sightseeing of the Pokhara valley and the spectacular Himalayas are now both accessible with ultralight aircraft, which was initially offered in Nepal in 1996.
An incredible experience that is spectacular, completely extraordinary, and superior to any other trip is an ultralight flight in Pokhara. The nearby proximity of the mountain and the beautiful lakes make Pokhara an ideal location for ultralight aircraft. Pokhara is also suited for ultralight flying because of its shared airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, and kites, as well as its amazing views of the gorgeous Himalayas as it flies above towns, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungle.
An ultralight is a tiny, engine-powered aircraft that is used for your Pokhara ultralight flight trip. When properly launched into the air, this aircraft has the ability to turn off its motor and almost hand-glide through the air. A distinctive, secure, and enjoyable method of air travel is ultra-light flying. You and your pilot have just enough room in the cockpit, and the bubble-dome-like glass gives you breathtaking vistas without exposing you to the weather. So you can relax and take in your moment in the clouds while sitting comfortably. Your pilot for an ultralight flight trip in Pokhara is fully qualified and licensed to ensure that your flight is safe and fun.
You are taken to the skies by an ultralight aircraft in Pokhara rather than by a plane or helicopter with a covered environment. You will therefore be able to feel the air above the sky and get a birds-eye perspective of the area. We all know that Pokhara is the city with the greatest wealth in terms of natural resources, and this ultralight flight gives you a broad view of that nature. The biggest attraction for tourists is the vista of Machhapuchhre and the Annapurna range. Anyone may be charmed by the views of the mountain range.
Pokhara Ultralight flight trips are organized by Green Valley Nepal Treks for travelers from all over the world, giving a selection of flights with breathtaking aerial views of Pokhara Valley and the Annapurna Range with nearby Himalayas. In the months of September through June, the flights are run in the morning from sunrise to 11 am and in the afternoon from 3 pm to sunset. Depending on the direction and speed of the wind, the aircraft may travel at a speed of 50 to 130 kilometers per hour. Even better, it can take off and land on a gravel road or in a field.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Ultralight flights in PokharaNepalDetailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Be part of this adventurous journey with us, and we will make sure you enjoyed every second of this trip. For more questions regarding the Pokhara Ultralight FlightPackage Price, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Ultralight Flight in Pokhara Nepal with us
- Pokhara Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Discounts and Extra services for old customers
- Arrangement of the best hotels at reasonable price
What You Can Expect from Ultralight Flight in Pokhara Nepal?
The Pokhara Ultralight Flight Trip is an exhilarating and amazing experience, and you can anticipate the following:
- Pokhara is a beautiful city located in the foothills of the Himalayas, and from the air, you will be able to witness stunning views of the Annapurna mountain range, Phewa Lake, and the lush green forests surrounding the city.
- The pilots who operate ultralight flights in Pokhara are highly trained and experienced, and they take all necessary safety precautions to ensure that your flight is as safe as possible.
- Depending on your preferences, you can choose from a range of flight options, including short scenic flights, longer flights that take you deeper into the mountains, and even sunrise or sunset flights.
- If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, your pilot may perform some thrilling flight maneuvers, such as steep turns or dives that will make your heart race.
- Ultralight flights give you a unique perspective on the landscape below, and you will be able to see details that you would not be able to see from the ground.
Are You Eligible For an Ultralight Flight in Pokhara Nepal?
In order to be eligible to experience an ultralight flight in Nepal, the passenger must have the following requirements:
- A passenger cannot weigh more than 100 kg.
- Passengers must be at least 18 years old. They must get a consent form signed by their guardian if they are under the age of 18 in order to fly an ultralight.
- The traveler must be free of any significant medical issues.
- The conditions at the time of flight, such as the weather and visibility, are likewise restricted.
Safety Measures for Ultralight Flight in Pokhara Nepal
In any captivating activity, safety comes first. The flight operator and pilot will thus provide specific instructions before takeoff for their own safety. The passenger and the pilot cannot speak to each other while the flight is in progress. As a result, several symbolic gestures are taught to make sure the consumer is comfortable while flying. Thumbs-up and thumbs-down signals are two examples of symbolic gestures. Additional motions for safer flying will also be explained to passengers. Additionally, passengers in ultralight aircraft are only allowed to weigh a maximum of 100 kg. Consequently, Pokhara ultralight flights are not permitted for passengers who weigh higher more than 100 kg.
Ultralight Flight in Pokhara Nepal Price 2023 and 2024
The rate of ultralight flight depends upon the time duration of the flight. The rates according to the duration are provided here.
|Flight Duration||Cost (USD)|
|15 Minutes||130||Book Now|
|30 Minutes||220||Send Inquiry|
|60 Minutes||356||Send Inquiry|
|90 minutes||503||Send Inquiry|
Note: If need photo and video: Extra USD 15 Per Person