One of the riskiest airports in the world is Lukla Airport. The Everest Base Camp Trip by Road package is the ideal choice if you intend to complete the Everest Base Camp trek without taking an aircraft to Lukla. The route from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp by road passes through several charming towns, including Salleri, Phaplu, Takshindu, Kharikhola, Bupsa, and finally Thamdanda. Thamdanda is the final station reachable by vehicle.
Everest Base Camp Trek by Jeep Drive will not only make your travel more pleasant but also enable you to make some financial savings. You will encounter varied topographies, civilizations, and ways of life as you continue your journey from Kathmandu to Thamdanda. Compared to a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the journey by road benefits your body by strengthening its resistance against altitude sickness. Along with the stunning views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, and other neighboring peaks of the Solukhumbu Region, there are even more beauties that are added to the modern Everest Base Camp Trek without Lukla Flight Itinerary.
Your 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek by Road will start from Kathmandu via a varied and stunning landscape. Your main trek will begin from Thamdanda and ascend to Surke through Paiya. You will proceed past Lukla and via Chheplung and Nurning on your way to Phakding. You will pass via Monjo, Jorsale, and Larja Dobhan on your route to Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest. You may see the oldest Tengboche Monastery by hiking from Namche to Tengboche. You will reach Dingboche by passing via picturesque towns like Pangboche and Shomare following Imja Khola. You will go via the towns of Dusa, Thokla, and Lobuche as you travel from Dingboche to Gorakshep. Before descending to Pheriche, you will ascend from Gorakshep to the Everest Base Camp and Kala Pathar. To reach Namche, Chaurikharka, and eventually Thamdanda, the route descends from Pheriche. The Everest Base Camp Trek Excluding Lukla Flight in Nepal will come to an end when you take a jeep ride from Thamdanda to Kathmandu.
As a well-known trekking organization, Green Valley Nepal Treks provides a carefully designed itinerary and competent guide for the Everest Base Camp Trek by Road without Flight to Lukla. Both the stunning Mountain View and a brand-new hiking trail will fascinate you with their diverse and rich cultural traditions along with the way of life. Booking is now open for the years 2023 and 2024. Grab this golden opportunity at the lowest price ever to uplift tourism in Nepal.
What You Can Expect From Everest Base Camp Trek by Road Package?
- You will see stunning scenery, Sunkoshi River, Seti Devi Temple, Rhododendron forests, and lovely towns like Salleri, Phaplu, Taksindu, Kharikhola, and Bupsa as you travel from Kathmandu to Thamdanda.
- Mountain views including Mount Everest, Mount Amadablam, and Mount Cho Oyu will be visible to you during your trek to Everest Base Camp by road. The excursions will also take you through rhododendron and juniper forests, and follow the lovely Dudhkoshi River.
- In the Khumbu region, which is home to the well-known Sherpa people, you will appreciate the sight of the Sherpa lifestyle. During this journey, one may get an insight into Sherpa culture and experience their hospitality. When spending an acclimatization day in Namche, it is worthwhile to visit the Sherpa Museum.
- During the Everest Base Camp Trek by road, you will walk on slope paths, level routes, and trails with curves. A trail lined with stones that travels beside the Khumbu glacier will take you in the direction of the base camp of Mount Everest. Because the path is not very challenging, anyone with average physical fitness may complete the trek.
- During the trek, you will stay in modest accommodations at local tea houses. A simple bed and blankets will be given to you. After Namche Bazar, especially, you shouldn't anticipate having flowing water and a hot shower every night. You are required to use public restrooms for a few nights. We also advise you to pack toiletries for the excursion.
- You won't have any trouble finding mineral water on the journey because it is available almost everywhere. The tea houses along the Everest base camp trekking by road will provide you with a good meal. The tea houses along the route provide a variety of foods, including bread, rice, soup, noodles, veggies, and pasta.
- A first aid kit with simple medications will be carried by the trekking guide. However, you should bring your own medication if it is a distinct type. In an emergency, you will be transported to Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. As a result, a helicopter evacuation must be covered by your travel insurance plan.
- Since the road trip to Everest Base Camp takes place at a high altitude, one should be cautious of AMS. If you experience any AMS symptoms, pay attention to your body's signals and adhere to your guide's instructions. Some of the symptoms of AMS include nausea, vomiting, disorientation, and shortness of breath.
Is Everest Base Camp Trek by Road Suitable for You?
- The Everest Base Camp Trek by Road is the perfect option for you if you want to see the stunning scenery, mountains, waterfalls, and dense vegetation of the Khumbu region without having to take a flight to Lukla.
- Everest Base Camp trekking is not a simple endeavor, but practically everyone who is comfortable carrying some weight while hiking can accept the challenge if they begin planning for the adventure well in advance of the event.
- The trek to Everest Base Camp will be gratifying and may end up being the finest experience of your life if you are not experiencing any severe respiratory or heart-related conditions and you are prepared for it.
- Younger people obviously require less preparation than older ones since they are less likely to experience heart disease or high blood pressure, but this does not disqualify older individuals who have trained their entire life and have great stamina from participating in Everest Base Camp Trekking.
How to Get Prepared For the Everest Base Camp Trekking without Lukla Flight?
You must be both physically and mentally strong if you are planning to trek to Everest base camp by road. If you assume a person's mental state won't matter when trekking through very steep ascents in the Khumbu region, you are seriously mistaken. Without a strong mental attitude, trekkers may give up on the difficult pathways going to the base camp before they have even reached the halfway point of the journey. Hiking up through perilous mountainous terrains undoubtedly places a great deal of physical strain on one's body.
It will be best to be informed that you will stroll up and down on rough terrain for 12 days while carrying your bag pack, weighing at least 6 kg, on average for 5 to 6 hours every day. You will need to begin improving your strength and endurance a few months early. Plan your workouts for five to six days a week, and at least once a week, climb a hill carrying a bag packed with 6 to 12 kg. Your legs and muscles get better the more hill training you accomplish. Hill Training is crucial because your lungs can't provide your muscles with enough oxygen at higher altitudes due to a lack of oxygen. Therefore, begin cardiovascular training, such as jogging and swimming, along with other workouts, if you want to successfully reach the Everest Base Camp by jeep and avoid upsetting fellow trekkers.
A common excuse given by people for not doing the Everest Base Camp trek by road is that they are too old. There is no set age restriction for those who are qualified to trek to Everest Base Camp (EBC) via road. There shouldn't be any difficulties for them on the journey if they are physically well enough to walk for hours. For your kind information, it has been reported that a 76-year-old and a 13-year-old have already succeeded in reaching the peak of Mt. Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek without Lukla Flight Cost 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers EBC Trek without a Flight to Lukla with different rates depending on the number of people in your group.
|No. of People||Starting Price Per Person||Inquiry|
|1||USD 1350||Send Inquiry|
|2 to 4||USD 1300||Send Inquiry|
|5 to 8||USD 1250||Send Inquiry|
If you have any questions concerning the price of the Everest Base Camp Trek via Road, please contact us via WhatsApp (at any time).