Everest trekking has recently grown in popularity among Indians. Being neighbors, Nepal and India have unique benefits in services, including the whole trek experience, as well as shared cultural affinities and ease of access. Our newly crafted trekking itinerary Mount Everest Trek Cost for Indians was created exclusively for our customers from India. The Everest Trek for Indians is without a doubt the trip of a lifetime and one of the top trekking destinations in Nepal.
The trek to Base Camp will take 8 days from Lukla and will follow the well-known trekking route of Everest. You will pass via spectacular suspension bridges, enigmatic Buddhist temples, and the homes of the remarkable and hardworking Sherpa people on your journey to the Base Camp, which is located at 5364 meters and is the base of the world's tallest mountain. Some of the tallest and most beautiful mountains in the world will be visible during your Everest Trek Cost for Indians Trip. In addition to Mount Everest, other notable peaks that may be seen while trekking are Lhotse (8501 m), Makalu (8463 m), Cho Oyu (8153 m), and Ama Dablam (6856 m).
Since our trekking package named Everest Trek Cost for Indians offers the greatest opportunity to get close to the highest mountain in the world, certainly makes for an excellent adventure vacation for those from India. Every mountain trekker has the goal of reaching Everest Base Camp, and we are providing that opportunity at a reasonable budget. When you witness breathtakingly spectacular vistas and an alpine environment unlike any other, including a glacial moraine, a fierce blue river, rhododendron and pine forests, and many others, you will understand that you made the right choice.
Nearly all significant treks include a network of tea houses where you may spend the night and enjoy hearty, freshly prepared meals. Without a guide and porter, you may trek on your own if you are physically fit and know how to deal with altitude sickness. If you're thinking about doing the Everest Base Camp trip alone, you need to budget your money wisely. Bring enough money for your food and accommodation. The reason for this is that the temptations of excessive pricing for food, drink, and facilities rise as you proceed higher up.
Everest Trek for Indians is far more affordable when compared to most other nations. To begin with, Indian nationals do not require a visa to enter Nepal, and there are several methods to reach Kathmandu. If taking a flight is pricey, individuals may choose to use public transportation or even carry their own automobile. Indian trekkers enjoy an advantage because their permits and travel costs are reduced by a third. The cost is much lower despite the fact that the cost of food and accommodation is the same.
The journey of the Everest Trek Cost for Indians starts with an exhilarating 35-minute flight to Lukla. You will pass through beautiful, well-known Sherpa settlements like Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche Lobuche, and Gorakshep as well as through agricultural fields, and historic monasteries, and get up-close views of majestic mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Island Peak, Nuptse, and others. The view from the top of Kalapatthar is breathtaking, offering magnificent panoramic views of the vast Himalayas as well as early morning vistas. Our Everest Trek Cost for Indian Package is one of the most well-liked treks and has always been one of the most affordable options for hikers. Our Everest Trek itinerary for Indians includes lodging in both teahouses and lodges. You will be accompanied on your tour by a group of knowledgeable Sherpa trekking guides and porters who will take care of everything while being aware of your overall needs and interests.
As an Indian passport holder embarking on the incredible journey of Everest trekking, it's crucial to be aware of the varying altitudes of different landmarks along the route. Understanding these altitudes can greatly assist in making informed decisions about acclimatization and itinerary planning. To familiarize yourself with these vital details, we recommend visiting our comprehensive Everest Base Camp Trek Map with Altitude Details. This resource will provide you with essential information about the major locations on the path to Everest Base Camp (EBC). By studying this map, you will gain valuable insights that can help you acclimate effectively and carefully plan your adventure.
Info: In April 2023, the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal declared that there will be no more flights from Kathmandu to Lukla during the peak trekking season. Peak season is specified as April 1 through May 30 and October 1 through November 30 of each year.
Benefits of Booking Everest Trek for Indians with us
- International and Domestic Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Free Everest Base Camp Trek Map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from Everest Trek for Indians?
- For the Everest Trek for Indians plan, Lukla acts as the departure point. From Kathmandu to Lukla, a flight is required. The plane will land at Lukla Airport, one of the most dangerous airports in the world.
- The Sagarmatha National Park will be traversed throughout your trek. The UNESCO Natural Heritage Site, which is a national park, is covered with alpine flora. Rhododendron, blue pine, fir, juniper, bamboo, and birch trees all grow there. You must go through these woods on your way to Everest Base Camp.
- There are several magnificent mountains in the Everest region. On this Mount Everest Trek for Indians, you will go to Kala Patthar. Kala Patthar offers the most beautiful vista of Everest.
- In the Everest area, Tibetan Buddhist Sherpas are common. You will have many opportunities to learn about the regional culture if you visit the Tengboche Monastery. By viewing the monastery and the tourists, you may discover more about the rich cultural legacy of this region.
- This stroll will provide you with a very rare opportunity to see Khumbu's residents' long-standing way of life, culture, and customs.
For whom Everest Trekking for Indian Package is Suitable?
The Everest Trekking package for Indian tourists is suitable for individuals or groups from India who are interested in trekking and exploring the majestic Everest region in Nepal. This package caters specifically to Indian travelers and takes into account their preferences and requirements.
- Adventure Enthusiasts: If you enjoy outdoor activities and have a passion for trekking, the Everest region offers a challenging and rewarding experience. The package includes long hikes, high-altitude trails, and stunning natural beauty.
- Nature Lovers: If you appreciate natural landscapes and want to witness the grandeur of the Himalayas up close, this package provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in the pristine beauty of the Everest region.
- Fitness Enthusiasts: The trek to Everest Base Camp requires a good level of physical fitness and stamina. If you are physically active and enjoy challenging yourself, this package can be a great fit for you.
- Cultural Explorers: The Everest region is not only famous for its mountains but also for its rich Sherpa culture. If you are interested in learning about different cultures and meeting local people, this package offers a chance to interact with the Sherpa community and experience their way of life.
- Indian Travelers: This package is specifically designed for Indian tourists, taking into account their preferences, dietary requirements, and cultural aspects. It offers a familiar environment while exploring a foreign destination.
Preparation For the Package Mount Everest Trekking for Indian
Taking into account that you will have to walk for an average of 5 to 6 hours every day for 11 days on uneven terrain while carrying a bag that weighs at least 6 kg. You'll need to start building up your stamina and strength a few months ahead of schedule. Plan a training routine that includes going up and down hills while carrying a backpack weighing 6 to 12 kg at least once every week.
More hill training can help your muscles and legs get ready for the trek. It is essential because, at higher altitudes, where there is less oxygen, your lungs cannot adequately oxygenate your muscles. If you want to successfully reach Base Camp and avoid disturbing other trekkers, start exercising, lifting weights, and walking while carrying a heavy knapsack. Even experienced climbers plan in advance for a challenge like this.
Thoughtful planning is a key part of the 14-day trek to Everest for Indians, so take that in mind as well. Even while the journey cannot be compared to climbing Everest, it is a challenging trek with a high degree of difficulty that lasts for several days. Be prepared for common events, continuously shifting weather and a significant chance of altitude sickness.
Everest Trek Cost for Indians 2023 and 2024
Everest Base Camp Trek is a popular adventure trek for Indians. Almost 70% of Indian travelers are doing an EBC trek on their Nepal holidays. Green Valley Nepal Treks offers Everest Trek at a special cost for Indian people that starts from INR 55,000 per person, please flow for the details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
|1||INR 77,000||Send Inquiry|
|2 to 4||INR 70,000 per Person||Send Inquiry|
|5 to 8||INR 65,000 per Person||Send Inquiry|
|9 to 12||INR 62,000 per person||Send Inquiry|
To get an Indian discount please WHATSAPP US (Arjun Pandey, 24hrs)