The trek to Kapuche Glacier Lake is one of the most popular new trekking routes in Nepal's Annapurna region. Along with being remote, in a beautiful natural setting, and less traveled than other treks in Annapurna. The Kaphuche Trek is a good choice if you are seeking a trekking path that provides stunning scenery, a remote way of life, and a seldom-hiked track.
The Sikles Kapuche Lake trekking route will pass through unspoiled natural areas, lovely mountain communities, and high alpine meadows hidden beneath the majestic Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II (7937m), and Annapurna IV mountains (7525m). You will get the chance to stroll through a rhododendron-filled woodland, fascinating terraced field structures, and picturesque mountain ranges and sceneries. In addition, there are several bird species, waterfalls, wild honey bees, and various wild animals and birds that you may witness while trekking to Kapuche Ice Lake. If you are lucky, while you explore Kaphuche Lake, you will catch a glimpse of a few minor avalanches that are tumbling straight down to the lake while making a sliding noise from the snow and ice.
8 Days Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek starts in the bustling city of Pokhara, where you can find all the amenities you need. The Pokhara Valley also serves as the starting point for the Kapuche Trek. Reaching Sikles village from Pokhara would take a 4WD jeep around 3 to 4 hours to go about 40 kilometers. An expansive view of the mountains can be seen from Sikles, one of the lovely Gurung settlements. A Gurung Homestay or guesthouse, where you will enjoy your first warm night, is where you will spend your first night. Wood, bamboo, and mud bricks make up the majority of the residences in Sikles. In order to get to Hugu Goth, also known as the Base Camp of Kapuche Lake, you must first trek for 5 to 6 hours from Sikles through oak and rhododendron woods. Along the way, you will see stunning waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, wild animals, and birds. To get to beautiful lower-altitude Glacier Lake from Hugu village, you will have to climb for another two hours on a rocky, narrow trail. You will once again descend to Hugu village for an overnight stay after spending some time visiting Kapuche Lake's surroundings. The next morning, you will travel once more to Sikles before taking a jeep to Pokhara to complete your Sikles Kapuche Trek.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Kapuche Lake Trek Map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What You Can Expect From Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek?
- The Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek is a fantastic short trek that goes to an unexplored trek path in the Annapurna region. On this trip, you will get the opportunity to appreciate the serenity and stunning scenery.
- You will get the opportunity to visit the lowest glacial lake in the world, where the surface water occasionally changes into hard, ice ground and the wintertime temperature drops below zero.
- The picturesque Kapuche Lake is located in the Madi Rural Municipality in the Annapurna Region. This lake, which is stunning and often referred to as a virgin ice lake, collects glacial runoff from Annapurna II, IV, and Lamjung Himal.
- Sikles, one of the biggest model hiking Gurung villages in Nepal, provides an opportunity to learn about their distinctive traditional culture and take in the breathtaking scenery of snow-capped mountains.
- The trek to Kapuche Glacier Lake is well-known for its originality and beautiful natural water, which is also considered to be a hidden gem that has recently been revealed.
- The stunning bamboo and rhododendron woods on this beginner-friendly trekking route make it a stunning route. Before doing more difficult treks in the Annapurna region, such as the Annapurna Circuit Trek and the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, it may also be used as an acclimatization trekking.
Is Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek Suitable for You?
- Kapuche Lake Trek is ideal for hikers who appreciate learning about the Gurung and Ghale cultures, interacting with friendly locals, and experiencing rural life.
- If you want to undertake short-distance trekking with stunning Himalayan scenery and unique mountain culture but just have a limited amount of vacation time, Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek is a perfect choice.
- For those who wish to go trekking but have never done it before, the trek to Kapuche Lake is the ideal path, to begin with. After this hike, you will be more inclined to take on challenging ones.
- This journey is appropriate for you if you want to see a less populated path that is full of challenges and experiences.
- This hiking trail may be successfully completed by those who are in good physical and mental condition and can walk for 5 to 6 hours each day while climbing steep terrain.
Preparation for Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek
An easy to moderately difficult trek is the Sikles Kapuche Glacier Lake Trek. To go to the most stunning trekking location in Nepal, you only need a little practice, focus, planning, and assistance. If participants desire to trek in Nepal's Annapurna area, they must be in good physical and mental shape. You must go on a few short trips and walk for 6 to 7 hours per day, both uphill and downhill before you visit Nepal. You may increase your stamina by doing cardiovascular workouts like jogging, swimming, and cycling. Practice some yoga positions that will make it easier for you to breathe before the trip, and make sure you are drinking enough water to keep your body hydrated. Since this is a brand-new path for trekking, you will need an experienced guide who can help you while you hike and manage your trekking paperwork so you may complete your trip without encountering any unwanted complications.
Sikles Kapuche Lake Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Kapuche Lake Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
Note: If you want to discuss more Kapuche Lake Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.