Trek to the world's highest mountain base camp and sleep at Everest Base Camp (5,364m). Get a glimpse into the lives of climbers while facing the tallest peak in the world and the numerous peaks surrounding your very presence by staying Overnight at Everest Base Camp with the Green Valley Nepal Treks crew.
One of the most extraordinary trekking itineraries Green Valley Nepal Treks has created for its clients is Sleep at Everest Base Camp. You have the choice to spend the night in a tent at Base Camp when the majority of trekkers are returning to Gorak Shep after reaching Base Camp to sleep for the night. You can spend the night in a tent that our team will bring to Everest Base Camp. As part of the Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek, we will also prepare a traditional Sherpa Dal Bhat for you to eat at Everest Base Camp.
When you reserve a Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek package in the spring, the peak climbing season, you may wake up in the middle of the night to the sight of climbers using just a headlamp to ascend the Ice Fall. The Everest Base Camp will be exclusively yours if you purchase the Overnight at Base Camp of Everest package during the post-monsoon season when there will only be the roar of the churning glacier below.
One of the top treks in the world, the Everest Base Camp trek is an adventure you won't soon forget. It becomes even more remarkable and one-of-a-kind when you get the chance to spend a night sleeping at Base Camp of Mount Everest. We have been able to organize tours to Sleep at Everest Base Camp every year since we were awarded the permits. Our Everest Base Camp trips currently have a 98% success record, and we are able to do this by staying three nights in the 3,440m Namche Bazaar.
Some of the most beautiful panoramas on earth may be found in the Sagarmatha National Park and the Everest Region. Beautiful vistas of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku, to name a few, will be one of your experiences. Before sleeping at Base Camp on Everest Trek, you will also visit Sherpa communities like Namche Bazaar, Pangbouche, and Dingbouche to experience the excellent hospitality on offer by these sincere people.
You cannot accomplish the sleeping at EBC trek without encountering difficulties, just as any journey has its highs and lows. It is far too difficult to hike in the Everest region since you will be traveling on some of the most difficult, slick, and dangerous paths while dealing with unfavorable weather. The least you can do is try to solve every issue or work to prevent problems from arising in the first place. It is challenging for trekkers who are unfamiliar with hiking and trekking to walk for about 6-7 hours each day at high altitudes. But when things are difficult, the strong must move forward.
It's difficult enough to walk across the tough trekking paths for such a long time in unsteady weather. And the right acclimation is essential. Getting some rest and preparing for the voyage ahead is usually best accomplished through sleep. Excellent sleep is a fantastic source of energy and activity. If your sleep is disrupted, you simply cannot continue the voyage. Similar to eating properly, getting enough sleep is essential if you wish to hike at higher altitudes in even the most unpredictable weather. Green Valley Nepal Treks has developed the Everest Base Camp Sleeping Trek as a novel trekking concept, keeping the value of sleep as the top priority for an amazing trekking experience.
Benefits of Booking Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek with Us
- International Airport Pickup And Drop
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Map Of Everest Base Camp Trek
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage stored at Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect from Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek?
Sleeping at Everest Base Camp
The highlight of this adventure is, of course, spending a night at Everest Base Camp itself. Imagine lying in your sleeping bag, gazing up at the starry night sky, with the towering Mt. Everest as your backdrop. It's a moment of pure wonder and a testament to human determination.
As you ascend along the trail, you'll be greeted by some of the world's most iconic mountain vistas. The journey will take you through dense rhododendron forests, charming Sherpa villages, and across suspension bridges that dangle precariously over roaring rivers. Every step of the way, you'll be surrounded by the majestic grandeur of the Everest region.
The trek to Everest Base Camp isn't just about the landscape; it's also an opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich Sherpa culture. You'll have the chance to visit ancient monasteries, interact with friendly locals, and gain insights into their way of life. Sherpas are known for their warmth and hospitality, adding a unique layer of depth to your journey.
Make no mistake; this trek is physically demanding. The high altitude, steep ascents, and ever-changing weather conditions can pose challenges. However, these obstacles are part of what makes the experience so rewarding. With proper preparation and acclimatization, you'll find yourself pushing your limits and achieving a sense of accomplishment like no other.
Can You Really Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek?
It is possible to sleep at Base Camp during the Everest Trek even if you are not traveling with an Everest expedition group. Achieving Everest Base Camp (EBC) in the past was a goal reserved for seasoned mountaineers. It took months of planning because the trip was so long and difficult. Our collaboration has made it possible for even inexperienced hikers to enjoy the excitement of spending the night at EBC.
Guided treks to EBC are available from Green Valley Nepal Treks and other businesses, taking hikers through some of the most breathtaking terrain on earth. The journey starts in the Nepalese village of Lukla. To get to EBC, hikers continue on through the Khumbu Valley, passing mountains and glaciers.
When hikers get to EBC, they can spend the night in one of the numerous camps that expedition organizations have established. Tents and sleeping bags are available as the only accommodations at these sites. Additionally, they have kitchens where food is made.
Why Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek?
The exceptional experience of sleeping at the Base Camp of Mt. Everest is one that we provide to trekkers looking for a one-of-a-kind and unforgettable trip in the Himalayas. Trekkers may fully immerse themselves in the Himalayas' spectacular scenery on this excursion. Trekkers can marvel at the grandeur of this renowned area, which is surrounded by towering peaks, pristine glaciers, and breathtaking scenery.
The overnight hike to Everest Base Camp offers trekkers an unrivaled glimpse of the night sky because it is situated high among the Himalayan peaks. It offers a clear and unobstructed canvas for stargazing because it is far from pollution and city lights. Numerous stars twinkle brightly against the deep blackness in the night sky, which is a sight to behold. A celestial show will be presented to you, and you will be able to see constellations, shooting stars, and even the captivating radiance of the Milky Way.
Additionally, seeing Everest and its surrounding summits when you first wake up is an incredible experience that will live forever in your recollections. All things considered, spending the night at Everest Base Camp is a stunning experience that makes hikers feel awed and connected to the vastness of the cosmos.
Preparation for Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek
Preparing for a Sleep at Everest Base Camp Trek is essential to ensure a safe and enjoyable adventure in the Himalayas. Here's a comprehensive guide on how to get ready for this extraordinary journey:
- Start a regular fitness routine at least 2-3 months before your trek. Focus on cardiovascular endurance, strength training, and flexibility exercises.
- Incorporate uphill and downhill walking to simulate trekking conditions.
- Mental resilience is just as important as physical fitness. Be prepared for challenging terrain, weather changes, and potential altitude-related discomfort.
- Develop a positive mindset and determination to overcome obstacles.
- Invest in high-quality trekking gear, including a good pair of waterproof hiking boots, a warm sleeping bag, a down jacket, trekking poles, and comfortable clothing suitable for layering.
- Don't forget essential accessories like a hat, gloves, sunglasses, and a headlamp with spare batteries.
Altitude Sickness Prevention
- Acclimatization is crucial to avoid altitude sickness. Plan for extra days in your itinerary to adjust to higher altitudes gradually.
- Consider taking altitude sickness medication, such as Diamox, after consulting with a healthcare professional.
Permits and Documentation
- Obtain the necessary trekking permits and documentation, including a TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) card and a Sagarmatha National Park permit.
- Keep multiple photocopies of your identification, passport, and permits in a waterproof pouch.
- Before your Everest Base Camp Trek, do shorter training hikes at higher altitudes to assess your body's response to reduced oxygen levels.
- This will help you gauge your fitness and acclimatization progress.
Hydration and Nutrition
- Stay well-hydrated throughout the trek. Carry a reusable water bottle and use water purification methods or iodine tablets.
- Consume a balanced diet with a mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to fuel your body for the trek.
- Purchase comprehensive travel insurance that covers high-altitude trekking, medical emergencies, and evacuation if needed.
- Pack light, as porters and yaks will carry your main luggage. Keep essential items in your daypack.
- Ensure your backpack is comfortable and well-fitted.
Sleep at Base Camp on Everest Trek Cost 2023 and 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers Everest Base Camp Overnight Trek with different prices as group size, Please follow for details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Inquiry|
|1 person||USD 2500||Inquiry|
|2 to 4 persons book together||USD 2200 per person||Inquiry|
|5 to 6 persons book together||USD 2000 per person||Inquiry|
|7 to 10 persons book together||USD 1950 per person||Inquiry|
If you have any questions about the Everest Base Camp Sleeping Trek cost feel free to contact us via WhatsApp (24hrs)