The Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek is a 20-day teahouse trip that takes trekkers close to the world's eighth-highest peak, Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), through the mysterious valley of Tsum. Manaslu, the world's 8th tallest mountain, is a sight to behold.
Tsum Valley, which is also a pilgrimage destination, adds to the allure with its traditional Buddhist cum Tibetan culture and way of life, which has been undisturbed by modernity. On this excursion, you will discover Tibetan Buddhism's ancient traditions while enjoying their distinct daily rituals and way of life in these remote and largely unspoiled parts of Nepal. The Manaslu Tsum Valley trekking is a mystical paradise of Buddhist temples and nunneries, spinning devotional wheels, and the deep-throated sound of long Tibetan horns thundering across the distances, making it one of Nepal's best assets of diverse identity. It's a region of patchwork meadows, terraced fields, and the majestic Ganesh Himal lending their own breathtaking touch to the much-vaunted beauty, bathed in the light of its gentle population and their everlasting conviction in the sanctity of all life.
From Kathmandu, you will travel to Machha Khola, where the Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary begins. You will go through Budhi Gandaki and into the settlement of Lapubesi, passing through terraced fields and little villages. The journey to Tatopani passes through forests and smaller communities, culminating in a hot spring spa where you may unwind in the evening. On the Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek route to Philim, views of Sringi Himal accompany you. After passing through Chumling, you will arrive at Chhokang Paro in the Upper Tsum Valley, where you will be greeted by spectacular views of Ganesh Himal, Boudha Himal, and Himal Chuli. You will proceed via Piren Phu (pigeon cave), a sacred site with Buddhist paintings, inscriptions, and carved stones, on your way to Nile/Chhule, where you will halt for exploring.
The Mu Gompa, located at 3700 meters, will be your next stop before moving on to the Rachen Gompa, a nunnery. The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek journey to Gumba Lungdang takes you through pine and rhododendron woods and through the Siyar Khola. You will relax and travel to Ganesh Himal Base Camp from here. You must start early because the journey to Lokpa, your next stop, lacks adequate housing and services. You will cross Gurung and Thakali villages on the way from Lokpa to Ghap and finally to Lho. You will take a break at Samagaon and tour the hamlet for another day. From here, you progressively gain elevation to Samdo, Dharmasala, and finally, Bhimtang, where you cross the Larkya La pass at 5160 Meters. Then you will trek ahead to Dharapani from where you will take Public Bus to Kathmandu, which finally concludes your Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary successfully.
Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub provides a professionally crafted 20-Day Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary, which covers your arrival and departure days in Nepal. We are eager to offer our local expertise and tales, and we are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers have an unforgettable and personalized journey across Nepal's magnificent area. If you have any queries regarding Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Cost and Itinerary then feel free to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek
- International Airport Pickup and Drop
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Map of Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary in Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Stored at Green Valley Nepal Store During the Trek
Preparation for Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek in Nepal
Mountain hiking needs a great deal of endurance and strength, both of which may be acquired by regular exercise. To prepare yourself for this trekking adventure, we strongly advise you to exercise frequently, go hiking, run, or go to the gym. Walking, running, swimming, and cycling four to five times a week will help your body adapt to regulate its breathing. To prepare for Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking, you can hike for 5 to 7 hours on local routes or small hillsides with minimum breaks. To prepare for this trek, there are several things you should consider, including your physical fitness, gear, and logistics.
- Physical Fitness: The Manaslu Tsum Trek is a strenuous trek, and it's essential to be in good physical shape to enjoy the experience. The trek involves hiking for several hours each day, often on steep and rocky terrain, at high altitudes. To prepare for this, you should start training at least several months in advance. This should include cardio exercises such as running, cycling, or swimming, as well as strength training to build up your legs and core.
- Gear: You will need a good quality backpack, comfortable hiking boots, appropriate clothing, and a wide range of other gear, including a sleeping bag, camping equipment, a stove, headlamp, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and gloves, just to mention a few. Make sure to have enough gear or you can also rent it in Kathmandu.
- Logistics: The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek requires a special trekking permit and a government-appointed guide. Make sure to plan your trek well in advance, as permits for the trek are limited and can be difficult to obtain. Also, you should book a guide and a porter, if you want one, in advance as well.
Lastly, we recommend getting insurance that covers emergency evacuation, as the trek takes place in a remote area and emergency medical care may be difficult to access. Also, keep in mind the acclimatization schedule to avoid altitude sickness and other illnesses. Overall, the Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is a spectacular trek that offers a great adventure and unforgettable memories. But preparation and being well-informed is key to ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience.
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Manaslu Tsum Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
|1||USD 1375||Book Now|
|2 to 4||USD 1300||Book Now|
|5 to 8||USD 1250||Book Now|
Note: If you want to discuss Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.