Sites of cultural or ecological importance are designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In Nepal, you can visit 4 World Heritage Sites, among which Lumbini and Kathmandu Valley are known for being cultural Heritage sites. Similarly, Sagarmatha National Park and Chitwan National Park are recognized as natural world heritage sites. Back in 1979, the Kathmandu Valley and Sagarmatha National Park were the first two places to meet the criteria for this designation. The fourth destination, Lumbini, was added in 1997 after Chitwan National Park came next in 1984. Each of these locations, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, has a plethora of intriguing culture, history, or simply transparent natural beauty and diversity to offer.
You can explore the most important historical as well as cultural landmarks of Nepal by booking our One Day Tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. The most popular day trip to view Kathmandu's cultural and historical treasures is the Seven World Heritage Day Tour. Our tour of Kathmandu's heritage sites will undoubtedly transport you back in time because these active cultural sites are still in everyday use. You will see incredible sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, and Swayambhunath Stupa, as well as several other significant Hindu and Buddhist temples/monasteries, on your Seven World Heritage Day Tour of the Kathmandu Valley. It is an absolutely extraordinary experience.
The three historic cities of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur make up the Kathmandu Valley; they were formerly sovereign nations governed by the Malla monarchs from the 12th to the 18th century. Seven UNESCO World Heritage sites may be found in the three cities. All seven of these incredible man-made masterpieces, some of which are more than two thousand years old, are still proudly standing. You could travel to each attraction in a single day due to their near proximity, but to really enjoy each destination in Kathmandu, you would need two to three days. Numerous more gorgeous temples, sculptures, monuments, and other architecturally significant remnants of Nepal's glorious past may also be found across the valley.
The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu are very old and special places with great architecture and spiritual importance. If you want to see them but don't have much time, Green Valley Nepal Treks is a good company to go with. We offer the Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour at a very reasonable cost for you. You will travel by private car to save time. You will be picked up from your hotel at 7 AM to begin your one-day heritage site tour of the Kathmandu Valley. The trip will end at 7 PM with hotel drop-off. This trip not only includes places in and around Kathmandu but also the city of Bhaktapur and the Changunarayan Temple, which is not seen by many people but is highly appreciated.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned UNESCO World Heritage Sites Day Tour Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024 at a reasonable price. Become a part of this spiritual journey with us, we at Green Valley Nepal Treks will assure you that you will enjoy every moment of the trip. For more questions regarding the Seven World Heritage Site Day Tour Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in multi-days tour with us then the following tours will be suitable for you.
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal
- Nepal Golden Triangle Tour
- Glimpse of Nepal
- Nepal Adventure Tour
- Nepal Beauty Tour
Benefits of Booking Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour with us
- Hotel Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Discounts and Extra services for old customers
- Arrangement of the best hotels at a reasonable price if requested
What You Can Expect from Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour?
A popular sightseeing journey that covers all seven of the Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage Sites is known as the Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu. You can expect the following things during this amazing trip.
- Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square typically hosts Buddhist and Hindu ceremonies, holy rites, royal festivities, and kingly coronations. For those seeking spiritual guidance, Kathmandu Durbar Square is a peaceful, holy location. It is flanked by fountains, ancient sculptures, little ponds, and the Mohan Chok and Sundari Chok courtyards. This site is a perfect representation of Nepal's rich cultural heritage.
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple: One of the most respected Hindu temples in Nepal is Pashupatinath Temple. This temple is located on the outskirts of Kathmandu city and on the banks of the revered Bagmati River.
- Explore Boudhanath Stupa: Boudhanath is recognized as one of the largest Buddha stupas in the world. It towers above the local town as a massive mandala of serenity and beauty. While visiting the Boudhanath stupa you will see enormous eyes, serving as a symbol of Buddhist devotion for thousands of years.
- Discover Swayambhunath Stupa: The famous stupa Swayambhunath is sometimes referred to as Monkey Temple. This stupa, which is perched on a hill, provides breathtaking views of the Kathmandu Valley. This popular tourist spot welcomes tourists and pilgrims from all over the world.
- Explore Patan Durbar Square: In the heart of Lalitpur District stands Patan Durbar Square. It has many magnificent buildings and pieces of art that our ancestors imprinted and sculpted into wood and metal. The artistic ability of our predecessors is prominently displayed in this city's temples, shrines, statues, monuments, festivals, and other cultural institutions.
- Discover Bhaktapur Durbar Square: The primary tourist attraction in the Bhaktapur District is the Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Four significant squares can be found here: Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, and Pottery Square. The 55-window palace is among the most remarkable architecture in this area. This World Heritage site is renowned for its beautiful ceramics and wood sculptures.
- Visit Changu Narayan Temple: According to some, the two-story Vishnu temple was not built in the shikhara or pagoda architectural traditions. But it is constructed in a pagoda style. This traditional temple in Nepali architecture preserves the Lichavi dynasty's history up to the present. Both residents and tourists frequent this temple.
Is Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour Suitable For You?
Your interests, physical competencies, time, budget, and travel preferences should all be taken into account when deciding whether the Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley is right for you. Observe the following while making your reservation for this tour:
- 7 Heritage Tour of Kathmandu will be suitable for you if you have a great interest in history, culture, and architecture. This tour provides complete insights into Nepali culture and tradition. You will get a chance to explore the most significant heritage site of Kathmandu Valley.
- You will go to seven distinct destinations throughout this trip, all of which require you to travel significant distances and/or climb stairs. The Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley is appropriate for you if you are physically active and have no walking difficulties.
- If you are pregnant or have poor cardiovascular health then this tour is not suitable for you.
- Seven World Heritage Site Tour of Kathmandu might not be suitable for you if you are going to visit on your own. However, this tour will be amazing if you are going with a skilled local guide.
- If you don't have a full day to spend sightseeing, the Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour is not for you. You could choose to consider taking a shorter trip or going to some of the locations by yourself.
Preparation for Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour
By following these tips, you will be well-prepared for a memorable and enriching experience on the Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour.
- Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that are suitable for walking, as the tour involves a lot of walking and climbing stairs. Also, since you will be visiting religious sites, dress modestly and avoid revealing clothing.
- Carry essentials: Carry a backpack with essential items such as water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, as the sun can be strong in Nepal. Having a small first aid kit on hand can help you to treat any unforeseen injuries that may occur.
- Be respectful: Remember that the sites you will be visiting are religious and cultural landmarks, so be respectful of local customs and traditions. Avoid touching or taking photos of religious objects without permission and be mindful of local customs and dress codes.
- Bring a camera: You will visit 7 World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu Valley, so don't forget to bring a camera or smartphone to capture beautiful memories of your tour.
- Research ahead of time: You should research Nepal's history, culture, and the areas you will see before making bookings in order to better understand and enjoy the UNESCO Heritage Site Tour.
- Consider hiring a guide: Hiring a local guide is recommended if you have little knowledge of the heritage sites' prominence. You will learn more about the locations you will see on the Kathmandu World Heritage Tour through your guide.
Seven World Heritage Kathmandu Day Tour Cost 2023 and 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Glimpse of Nepal Tour Cost based on group size. Please flow for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price/Person||Action|
|1||USD 130||Contact Us|
|2||USD 90||Contact Us|
|3||USD 75||Contact Us|
|4 to 5||USD 60||Contact Us|