The Mohare Danda with Khopra Danda Trek is one of Nepal's most breathtaking treks, revealing the distant highland way of life, cultures, and the hidden beauty of the nation. The hike gives a close-up view of the western Himalayan range by fusing two amazing hidden viewpoint locations. All along the trekking route, there are a ton of scenic vantage locations.
As it deviates from the typical Ghorepani Poonhill trek route, the Khopra Danda and Mohore Danda Trek are frequently regarded as alternative trekking destinations. However, the walk often takes you far higher than the latter and enables you to witness an incredible Himalayan view from Khopra Danda's Summit. However, it also enables hikers to explore Poonhill and Mohore Danda, two fantastic viewpoints to see while hiking in the Annapurna area. The entire journey gives you the chance to see Pokhara and the breathtaking Annapurna area in western Nepal, which has all the characteristics of one of the top trekking destinations in the world.
Traveling 205 kilometers from Kathmandu to Pokhara is necessary to begin your Mohare Danda and Khopra Community Trek. From Pokhara, it takes a further 85 kilometers to get to Galeshwor, where the main trekking starts. You will frequently stroll through paths that are both uphill and downhill. Numerous villages, mountains, valleys, and most of the time, woods, will be encountered along the way. Throughout the journey, community lodges or house stays will be there for you to check in for overnight stays. You will first cross the Kali Gandaki Bridge and proceed to Mallaj by ascending a hill. You will arrive at Bas Kharka, a picturesque settlement, by strolling through the quaint villages and farmed fields.
The next day, you will go to Nangi and then Mohare Danda. You could see enticing beauty, breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, and snow-capped mountain peaks like the Nilgiri, Tukuche, Machhapuchhre, etc. from the top of the Mohare Danda. Your Mohare Danda with Khopra Trek route will travel past Poonhill, another stunning and well-known viewpoint point, after leaving Mohare. You will go from Poonhill to Ghorepani and then on to Swanta, a little settlement in a level area between steep valleys. The next morning, you will ascend toward Khopra Danda from Swanta. Khopra is a fantastic vantage point and a hidden gem in the Annapurna region of Nepal. The Khopra hilltop provides limitless views of the breathtaking vista in all directions. You may reach Khayar Lake, a stunning hidden lake at the foot of the Annapurna South, at 4660 meters, by ascending from Khopra Danda. After that, you will return to Khopra.
Your return route will take you from Khopra Danda to Tadapani and then descend to Ghandruk. The Gurung community residents in this village are polite. You will board a car in Ghandruk and depart for Pokhara and Kathmandu the next day. After you travel to Kathmandu on your return trip, your Mohare Danda and Khopra Trek package will conclude successfully.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Mohare and Khopra eco-community lodge Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Mohare and Khopra Danda Community Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Mohare Danda Khopra Trek Booking with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Mohare Danda Khopra Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What you can expect from Mohare Danda Khopra Trek?
- You will have the opportunity to see the residents' straightforward way of life as well as their unique culture, customs, and social mores while spending the night in the villages.
- The greatest method to enjoy a quick retreat and escape the city's bustle is a Community trek to Mohare and Khopra Danda. Due to the fact that few hikers are aware of this trail, it is seldom crowded and offers a serene and peaceful experience.
- A walk to a charming off-the-beaten-path location in the Annapurna region, which is bounded by mountains, streams, slopes, and forests of oak, bamboo, and pine, is actually a doable adventure.
- You will enjoy stunning views of the Annapurna massif, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, and several other Nepali Himalayan peaks from the Khopra Dada.
- The day you climb to Kayer Lake will be one of the most challenging days of your journey because you will gain more elevation (almost 1000m) and need to walk for 7 to 8 hours to get there and back down to Khopra Danda for the night.
- Mohare Danda Khopra Ridge Trek route, which offers magnificent views of stunning mountains, a distant settlement, and a gorgeous tiered rice field, is not well known to the general public. You will spend the night in a basic teahouse and witness the magnificent dawn over Dhaulagiri and Annapurna.
- You will arrive at a stunning Khayer Lake, which will fill you with peace and tranquility as Mother Nature's marvels surround you.
Is Mohare Danda Khopra Trek Suitable for You?
- This journey is the best option if you are searching for a short, scenic trek in Nepal that is a bit off the main road, offers views of the granitic Himalayas, and takes you through a lush forest.
- Mohare Danda and Khopra Ridge Community Trek is ideal for you if you are looking for a breathtaking Himalayan vista along with the chance to see multiple historic villages and witness people from various ethnic groups, including Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri, and Dalits.
- Mohare Danda Khopra Trek in the Annapurna region, which offers breathtaking vistas of the region's snow-capped mountains and an introduction to its many ethnic groups, is perfect for people of all ages because the routes are well-maintained and simple to navigate.
- Mohare Danda with Khopra Danda Trek has a variety of ethnic cultures, vibrant festivals, temples, and gompas, as well as mixed-race communities with outgoing, tolerant residents. You will get the chance to interact with them and learn about their way of life, culture, and customs throughout this tour. If you enjoy meeting new people, this vacation is among the best because of these factors.
- This hiking trail may be successfully completed by those who are in good physical and mental form and can walk for 5 to 6 hours each day while ascending challenging terrain.
Preparation for Mohare Danda Khopra Trek
Mohare and Khopra Danda Trek is regarded as a fairly difficult trek in Nepal's Annapurna region. To go to the most stunning trekking location in Nepal, you only need to put in a little practice, perseverance, planning, and assistance. If participants desire to trek in the Annapurna area of Nepal, they must be in good physical and mental shape. You must go on a few short trips and walk for 6 to 7 hours per day, both uphill and downhill before you go to Nepal. You might increase your stamina by doing cardiovascular workouts like jogging, swimming, and cycling. Practice some yoga positions that will make it easier for you to breathe before the trip, and make sure you are drinking enough water to keep your body hydrated. Since this is a brand-new path for trekking, you will need an experienced guide who can help you while you hike and manage your trekking paperwork so you may complete your trip without encountering any unwanted complications.
Mohare Danda Khopra Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Mohare and Khopra Danda Trek Costs based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|