One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world is Nepal. Nepal is well-known across the world not just for its mountains and trekking, but also for its spectacular wildlife, lush vegetation, and vibrant culture and traditions. You should choose the 3-day Chitwan National Park Tour Package from among the many treks and tours available in Nepal because it combines the exploration of flora and wildlife with a rich cultural and traditional experience. You will be more in touch with nature, and there is nothing more enjoyable than discovering what it is like to live in Nepal at a specific moment.
The Inner Terai Plain in south-central Nepal is where Chitwan National Park is located. This vast conservation area, which is 932 square kilometers in size, is home to some of the most endangered flora and creatures, including one-horned rhinoceroses, crocodiles, and other wild species. Two nights and three days in Chitwan include an elephant safari, bird viewing, a cultural and historical tour of the hamlet of the Tharu, a dance tour, a visit to an elephant breeding facility, a jungle nature walk, and a vehicle safari trip. A vast wilderness to explore and take in the scenery, with vibrant fauna. This area of Nepal is renowned for its many ethnic cultures and friendliness in addition to its beautiful natural surroundings. Not everyone has the chance to discover oneself in the forest, listening to birds chirping and tigers roaring.
You will get a good taste of what Nepal has to offer in terms of culture and nature if you begin your trip to the capital, Kathmandu. You may go on a jungle safari and see tigers, elephants, rhinoceroses, and other wildlife with the Chitwan National Park Tour, also known as the Sauraha Tour Package. They truly embody the lush Terai jungle's individuality, which speaks to you in a brand-new way about the wisdom of nature. A magnificent flight or drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara Valley all the way to Chitwan will begin the 2-night, 3-day Chitwan National Park Tour. When you arrive in Chitwan, a representative from our company will pick you up and help you check-in. Your guide will provide a quick overview of the tour when you have had a moment to recover. Sunrise and sunset may be enjoyed in this conservation area from the Narayani River bank. 4 to 5-hour jeep safari tours are excellent for anyone who is terrified of elephant safaris. In a short period of time, that offers a beautiful aspect of nature. Also available is a 40-minute leisurely boat trip in a canoe down the Rapti River, which display a variety of river birds as well as crocodiles and gharials relaxing along the riverside. In a similar vein, tourists may participate in events like elephant bathing. Walking trips in Chitwan National Park's lush forests last an hour and are fascinating for hikers.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned 2 nights and 3 days Chitwan Tour Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the 3 days Chitwan National Park Tour package cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of 2 Night 3 Days Chitwan National Park Tour Booking with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of the best hotels at reasonable price
- Services of an English-speaking guide in Chitwan
- Tourist bus service and private vehicle service as per the need and itinerary
- Most jungle activities guaranteed
- Discounts and Extra services for old customers
What You Can Expect From 2 Night 3 Days Chitwan National Park Tour?
- Chitwan National Park will meet the needs of any jungle enthusiast since it is abundant in vegetation and animals. It is renowned for having a wide variety of wild creatures, including some vulnerable species like one-horned rhinos and royal Bengal tigers.
- You get the chance to see Nepal's contrasts in all its diversity when you visit Chitwan National Park. Compared to other well-known perceptions of the nation, it provides insight into a distinct natural and cultural backdrop.
- Activities in the jungle including an elephant back safari, canoe ride, tour of an elephant breeding facility, and bird viewing are all included in the 2-night, 3-day Chitwan National Park vacation package.
- During this journey, guests may have the most in-depth tour of Chitwan National Park and witness a variety of exotic creatures, reptiles, and birds while on a Jungle Safari.
- This is a common safari package that all of the lodges and resorts in the national park provide. Everybody, including families, groups, seniors, and students, can take this typical package tour.
- You will be escorted by knowledgeable naturalists on a safari into the forest who will offer advice on your safety, therefore we encourage you to follow their guidance at all times.
Is Chitwan National Park Tour Package Suitable for You?
- This tour package is best suitable for those individuals, who are on a short vacation period and want to rewind from their busy schedules.
- If you are a wildlife photographer then the 3 Days Chitwan National Park Tour package is best suitable for you.
- Those individuals who are interested in doing research on endangered creatures can find this package ideal for them.
- If you are interested in exploring nature, greenery, and wild creatures with birds chirping then this package will fulfill that expectation.
- This package is suitable for every group of people including families, groups, seniors, and students.
Preparation for 2 Night 3 Days Chitwan National Park Tour
- To avoid drawing unwanted attention when on a safari, always wear neutral colors. Because bright colors like red, yellow, and so on make it difficult for you to blend in with your surroundings, darker hues like black, brown, gray, and tan are preferable.
- Your surroundings will include a number of shrubs and insects because you are in the center of a dense forest. As a result, it is essential to wear clothing that will protect you and comfortable shoes that cover your feet effectively.
- When the sun is directly above and scorching hot, sunscreen is very crucial, and you should also carry plenty of water to drink.
- It is recommended to dress in layers if you are going on a Chitwan National Park Tour in the winter to be warm. Similarly, if you want to go on your adventure during the monsoon, you must have a dependable raincoat.
- The next thing is that you should constantly be ready for bites and rashes. Always keep an insect repellent and natural bug spray on you.
- It is important to record such experiences as they happen. To zoom in and see your backdrop, make sure you have a camera with a decent lens and a pair of binoculars.
- If you are up for the adventure, make sure you always have enough cash on hand because ATMs sometimes charge you more for the withdrawal.