It might be challenging to choose the ideal Everest View Trek Itinerary that matches your needs in terms of time, money, and stamina. We are here to help you with your decision on the ideal itinerary to see the world's tallest peak in just 9 days of trekking and sightseeing.
You will have up-close encounters with iconic peaks like Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Ama Dablam (6856m), and others with Everest View Trekking. The hike is made further impressive by the views from Tengboche Monastery. Understanding the Sherpa culture and its ceremonial beliefs, living at great altitudes, and experiencing diverse scenery all combine to create a singular experience. The Everest View Trek was created especially for tourists who don't have enough time to spend more time exploring the Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Valley on a lengthier trek. With the Everest View Short Trek, you will have a fantastic overview of Mount Everest and other Himalayan ranges in the Everest region.
You will experience quick walks from Lukla to Namche Bazaar and a visit to Khumjung Sherpa hamlet in addition to spending time at the Everest View Hotel as part of this Everest Panorama View Trek Itinerary. You can view Mount Everest, as well as a vast number of other mountain ranges, from the Everest View Hotel. During the Everest View Short Trek, the vistas get increasingly more stunning as you ascend, revealing the truth of Nepal Panorama. Despite the fact that both the Everest View Lodge and the Namche Bazaar provide breathtaking views of Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kongde Ri, and Kusum Kanguru. In the valleys of Thame, Khunde, and Khumjung, as well as the colorful town nest form of Namche bazaar, you may learn a few more things about outstanding Sherpa communities.
A 35-minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla signals the start of the 9 Days Everest View Trek. You will stroll from Lukla to Phakding, passing via the lovely towns of Chheplung and Nurning. Your Everest Panorama View Trek for the next days will follow the Bhote Koshi River and pass by towns like Bengkar, Monjo, and Jorsalle to get to Namche Bazaar. The next day will be your acclimatization day according to your Everest View Trek Itinerary. You will climb up to the Everest View Hotel that day to take advantage of the wonderful view of Mount Everest and Ama Dablam. You may also climb to the historic Sherpa settlements of Khunde and Khumjung, which are encircled by mountains. After acclimatizing at Namche Bazaar, you will go on to Tengboche in the following days. You will visit the famous Tengboche Monastery in Tengboche as well as other Buddhist monasteries before returning to Namche Bazaar. The magnificent Everest Panorama View Trek will come to an end once you climb back down to Lukla and board a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Mount Everest View Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Everest View Trekking Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Info: In April 2023, the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal declared that there will be no more flights from Kathmandu to Lukla during the peak trekking season. Peak season is specified as April 1 through May 30 and October 1 through November 30 of each year.
Benefits of Everest View Trekking Booking with Green Valley Nepal Treks
- International Airport Pickup And Drop off service
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt
- Free Mount Everest View Trek Map
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
What You Can Expect From Short Everest View Trek?
- Even travelers with limited time may experience the wonder of the world's tallest peak with the help of the Everest Panorama Trek Itinerary.
- Your journey from the urban rhythms of Kathmandu to Nepal's most appealing hiking zone will take you through windswept alpine landscapes.
- By passing through the culturally rich villages of the local Sherpa people, this journey will offer the chance to understand the customs and way of life of this community.
- Following the trek between Khumjung and Monjo will reward you with breathtaking views of Mount Everest as well as other Himalayan peaks like Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and others in the area.
- To get to Namche Bazaar, you must hike through stunning rhododendron woods while traversing the Sagarmatha National Park, where you may learn about the Himalayan flora and animals.
- The renowned Everest View Hotel offers the greatest photographic vantage points from which to take in the highest mountains with the naked eye.
- You may view memorabilia and attire from the 1953 Edmund Hilary and Sherpa Tenzing expedition to the summit of Mount Everest at the Sherpa Culture Museum.
- Tengboche Monastery, which is regarded by photographers as one of the greatest locations to capture the breathtaking splendor of Mt. Everest and its nearby peaks, serves as the spiritual center for Sherpas.
Is Everest View Short Trek Suitable for You?
For people with fitness concerns who can't make it all the way to Everest Base Camp, the Everest View Trek is the perfect solution. For those whose time is limited, it might also be a fantastic choice. Those seeking a nine-day Everest hiking trip with breathtaking Himalayan vistas. Join this journey led by Green Valley Nepal Treks for breathtaking views of the Everest Himalayas. Everest vista trek, also known as the Everest Panorama Trek, is a quick and simple trekking trip in Nepal's Everest region. Simply complete the Booking form to express your interest. Alternatively, you may write us directly to acquire more details about the price of the Mount Everest View Trek.
How to Get Prepared For Everest View Trek?
Our Everest View Trek 9 Days don't require any prior trekking expertise, and most people in average health should be able to accomplish our route without any trouble. This hike does, however, reach a maximum height of around 3860 meters, where altitude sickness symptoms might manifest. For this reason, before starting the Everest Panorama View Trek, you should be in good physical and mental health. Exercises like running, walking, and other cardiovascular activities are excellent ways to get in shape before traveling to the high-altitude Khumbu region. You will also be assigned a knowledgeable guide from Green Valley Nepal Treks who will keep an eye on you, track your progress and health, and lead you safely through some of Nepal's most breathtaking alpine landscapes.
Everest View Trek Cost for 2023 and 2024
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Inquiry|
|1||USD 850||SEND INQUIRY|
|2 to 5||USD 795||SEND INQUIRY|
|6 to 10||USD 750||SEND INQUIRY|