A new version of the Annapurna Circuit Trek, which includes the distant valleys of Nar and Phu as well as the high-altitude Tilicho Lake, is something you may be interested to participate in. Trekkers have a unique opportunity to see untouched valleys, untainted Himalayan scenery, and historic Buddhist culture in Nar Phu village, a real hidden gem. Annapurna Circuit with Nar Phu Valley Trek incorporate high mountains, glaciers, canyons, gorges, forests, rock formations, and civilizations that are predominantly Tibetan.
Nar Phu Valley is within the category of a restricted hiking region, thus hikers must obtain a special permit in order to enter. As a result, by law, Nepalese law requires a permit and trekking guides. The Nar and Phu region of Nepal has a landscape that is reminiscent of Tibet as you stroll through it. You will enjoy the gorgeous views of historic Tibetan cities, amazing rock formations, high-altitude grazing communities, little gorges, dense forests, and breathtaking snow-capped summits during your Nar Phu Valley and Tilicho Lake with Annapurna Circuit Trek. You may explore the quaint Tibetan settlements of Nar and Phu, cross the Kang La Pass, and get to Tilicho Lake in a less beaten-path manner.
Starting from Kathmandu, the Annapurna Circuit - Nar Phu - Tilicho Lake Trek will involve taking a public bus to Besisahar and then a shared 4WD jeep to Dharapani. Your major walk will begin at Dharapani on the route that takes you to Koto, passing via Timang and Bagarchhap. You will begin the trek in Koto and go via Meta, Naar Phedi, Chyakhu, and Kyang to reach the lovely Nar Phu valley. You will spend the entire day at Nar Phu Valley getting to know the region. You will cross the Kangla Pass on your way back and rejoin the Annapurna Circuit path in Nagwal. Walking slowly leads to Manang from Nagwal. The world's highest-altitude lake, Tilicho Lake, will be your destination after spending an additional day acclimatizing in Manang. You will spend the night at Shree Kharka en route to Tilicho Lake.
You will then return to Shree Kharka and go towards Thorang Phedi through Yak Kharkha and Letdar after taking in the breathtaking views of the mountains around the lake at a height of 4,919 meters. You will next go to the excursion's highest point, Thorang La Pass. You will progressively climb towards Thorang La Pass (5,416m), the highest point of the Annapurna Circuit, and Nar Phu Valley Trek, where the panorama is unimaginable. You can start going downhill before it becomes windy by hanging out at the pass for a long. You will arrive in Muktinath, a revered temple. This temple receives a lot of Hindu and Buddhist visitors. You will hike to Jomsom on your final day of trekking, from where you will take a flight to Pokhara. Your Nar Phu Valley and Tilicho Lake with Annapurna Circuit Trek will conclude after you board the tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Annapurna with Nar Phu Valley and Tilicho Lake Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Booking Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho with us
- Free International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Free Nar Phu and Tilicho with Annapurna Circuit Trek Map
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Oximeter to check oxygen level at high altitude
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What you can expect from Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho?
- Trekking across the Tilicho Lake, Nar Phu Valley and Annapurna region offers the chance to see rural communities, one of the highest lakes in the world, and high passes.
- Trekkers have a unique opportunity to discover untouched valleys, untainted Himalayan scenery, and old Buddhist culture in Nar Phu, a real hidden gem.
- High passes, glaciers, canyons, gorges, forests, rock formations, and customs of the Tibetan ethnic group are all present on this route.
- During the Annapurna Circuit - Nar Phu - Tilicho Lake Trek, you will relish in the picturesque vistas of ancient Tibetan towns, amazing rock formations, high-altitude grazing communities, narrow gorges, thick woods, and spectacular snow-clad peaks.
- After departing from Koto on an untrodden path to the Nar Phu Valley, north of Manang, you will finish the journey by crossing the thrilling Kang La Pass. The trek would have started by following the well-known trekking paths of the Annapurna Circuit trail.
- You may observe and participate in the fascinating culture of the mountain people, which has endured centuries of adversity.
- You are welcome to go to the revered Tashi Lakhang Gommpa and seek the blessings of Lama Karma Sonam Rimpoche.
- One of the most challenging treks in the furthest reaches of the Himalayas, the Nar Phu Valley Trek with Annapurna Circuit offers breathtaking scenery and a rich variety of cultural experiences.
Is Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho Suitable for You?
- This trekking is appropriate for you if you are interested in seeing old villages to learn about ancient culture and customs.
- This trip is ideal for you if you want to add additional excitement to your Annapurna Circuit since it allows you to see the restricted Nar Phu valley and Tilicho Lake.
- If you have already finished the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Annapurna Circuit Trek and want to attempt a more challenging trek in the Annapurna area, this trek is suitable for you.
- Even though completing the Annapurna Circuit and Nar Phu Valley Trek is not an easy task, almost everyone who is accustomed to trekking while carrying some weight can do it and enjoy the challenge if they start their preparations long before the event's start date.
- If you are healthy and ready to prepare yourself for it, this walk will be rewarding and may wind up being the best experience of your life.
How to Get Prepared for Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho?
The Annapurna Circuit - Nar Phu - Tilicho Lake Trek will take you over two high passes, including the Kang La Pass (5240m) and the Thorong La Pass (5416m). Carrying your bag requires an average daily walking time of 5 to 6 hours. To trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal, you must thus have enormous strength and endurance. Trekkers must invest sufficient time in physical training and exercise in order to increase their endurance and enhance their core strength. To strengthen joint muscles, trekkers should concentrate on cardiovascular exercises like jogging, cycling, running, and squat jumps. Aerobic training may be added to the fitness routine to enhance balance and offer a more stable foundation for crossing uneven terrain.
Trekkers must be physically fit and able to walk on diverse surfaces in order to successfully finish the Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu Valley. You may start with a small hike before going to Nepal, and as you feel more comfortable, you can go on longer hikes. Since a lack of confidence may sometimes lead to worry and anxiety, trekkers need to be emotionally charged. It is crucial to conduct weather and schedule research before hiking the Annapurna Circuit. It will provide you with advice on how to handle the circumstance and help you be ready for the journey.
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nar Phu and Tilicho Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Annapurna Circuit - Nar Phu - Tilicho Lake Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the below table for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|