The Annapurna Full Circuit Trek is a breathtaking journey through the heart of the Himalayas in Nepal. The trek takes you around the Annapurna massif, offering incredible views of some of the world's highest peaks, including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, and Dhaulagiri. The trek is considered one of the most challenging and rewarding treks in the region and is a must-do for any serious trekker.
One of the highlights of the trek is the Thorong La Pass, which is the highest point on the trek at 5,416 meters. The pass is challenging and strenuous, but the views from the top are well worth the effort. From the pass, you can see the entire Annapurna range, as well as the Kali Gandaki valley and the Dhaulagiri massif. The Annapurna Full Circuit Trek is also known for its diverse culture and friendly local people. Along the way, you will pass through traditional villages and meet the locals, who are always happy to share their culture and stories with trekkers. There are many guesthouses and teahouses along the trail where you can rest, eat and spend the night.
The Annapurna Full Circuit Trek takes around two to three weeks to complete, depending on your pace and the number of rest days you take. The best time to go is from September to November and March to May, as the weather is the most stable during these months. The trek can be challenging, but with proper planning and preparation, it is accessible to most people with a good level of fitness.
17 Days Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Itinerary begins with an early-morning bus journey from Kathmandu to Bhulbule, followed by a shared jeep ride to Dharapani while taking in the sights of lovely villages, terraced fields, and mountain regions. From Dharapani to Chame, the Annapurna Full Circuit Trekking officially begins. After spending the night in Chame, you will go to Upper Pisang, where you can see stunning views of Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna III. From Upper Pisang to Manang, you will travel while taking in the spectacular high peaks, such as Gangapurna, Tilicho, and Pisang Peak, and Tibetan-style villages. After acclimatizing at Manang for a day, you will travel to Ledar the next day.
You will continue your Full Annapurna Circuit Trek to Thorang Phedi the next morning after waking up in Ledar. You could hike to Thorang High Camp for the night if the weather is appropriate. You will climb a steep incline from Thorang Phedi to Thorong La Pass. Crossing Thorong La Pass you will head to Muktinath, which is a Hindu and Buddhist holy site. After a night in Muktinath, you will trek to Tukuche via Jomsom, a bustling market in this region. The next day your journey will head toward Ghasa and then Tatapani, natural hot springs which are perfect for relaxation and also believed to heal diseases. From Tatopani, your Full Circuit Annapurna Trek route will lead you to Ghorepani, which is mostly populated by Gurung people. Next morning you will head toward Tikhedhunga after enjoying beautiful views from Poonhill. You will do your final trek from Tikhedhunga to Nayapul then you will take a private vehicle to Pokhara. From Pokhara, you will take a tourist bus to Kathmandu, which will conclude your Annapurna Complete Circuit Trek.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, budget, and endurance, we are willing to modify this package to meet your requirements. For more questions regarding the Annapurna Full Circuit Trekking Package Cost, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Benefits of Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Booking with us
- International Airport Pickup And Drop Services
- Green Valley Nepal Trek Duffle Bag and T-Shirt as a souvenir
- Map of Annapurna Full Circuit Trek
- An Oximeter to Check Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels.
- Medical Kits - Which May Be Necessary In Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Storing At Green Valley Nepal Store During The Trek
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if required
What You Can Expect from Annapurna Full Circuit Trek?
The Annapurna Full Circuit Trek is a challenging and rewarding trek that takes you around the Annapurna massif in Nepal. Here are some of the things you can expect from the trek:
- Stunning mountain views: The trek offers incredible views of some of the world's highest peaks, including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, and Dhaulagiri. The trail also offers panoramic views of the Annapurna massif, Kali Gandaki valley, and Dhaulagiri massif.
- Diverse landscapes: The trek takes you through a variety of landscapes, including lush forests, terraced fields, rugged mountains, and barren landscapes.
- Thorong La Pass: The trek's highest point is the Thorong La Pass, which is 5,416 meters high. The pass is challenging and strenuous, but the views from the top are well worth the effort.
- Cultural experience: The trek takes you through traditional villages and you will have the opportunity to meet the locals, who are always happy to share their culture and stories with trekkers.
- Guesthouses and teahouses: There are many guesthouses and teahouses along the trail where you can rest, eat and spend the night, making it a comfortable and accessible trek.
- Trekking duration: The trek takes around two to three weeks to complete, depending on your pace and the number of rest days you take.
- Difficulty: The trek can be challenging, but with proper planning and preparation, it is accessible to most people with a good level of fitness.
Is Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Suitable For You?
The Annapurna Full Circuit Trek is a challenging trek that takes you around the Annapurna massif in Nepal. It is considered one of the most challenging and rewarding treks in the region, but it is also suitable for many people with a good level of fitness. To determine if the Annapurna Full Circuit Trek is suitable for you, consider the following factors:
- Physical fitness: The trek involves long days of hiking at a high altitude and can be physically demanding. It is recommended that you have a good level of fitness and are comfortable with long days of hiking. It's advisable to train for the trek by doing regular hikes and exercises that improve your endurance, strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Altitude: The trek takes you to altitudes as high as 5,416 meters, so you should be aware of the risks associated with high-altitude trekking and be prepared to take necessary precautions. It's important to acclimatize well before going for the trek.
- Time: The trek takes around two to three weeks to complete, depending on your pace and the number of rest days you take. Make sure you have enough time to complete the trek.
- Interest: The trek offers stunning mountain views, diverse landscapes, and cultural experiences, but it is also a physically demanding trek. Make sure you are interested in the trek and are willing to put in the effort to complete it.
Preparation for Annapurna Full Circuit Trek
Preparation for the Annapurna Full Circuit Trek includes both physical and mental preparation.
- Physical preparation includes increasing your cardiovascular endurance through activities such as hiking, running, cycling, and swimming. It is also important to strengthen your leg muscles, as the trek involves a lot of uphill and downhill hiking. Additionally, it is essential to acclimatize yourself to the altitude, as the trek reaches elevations of up to 5,416 meters (17,769 feet).
- Mental preparation includes familiarizing yourself with the trek route and itinerary, as well as researching the culture and customs of the local people. It is also important to be prepared for the challenges of high-altitude trekking, such as altitude sickness.
- You should also carry the appropriate gear and clothing, such as a good pair of hiking boots, a waterproof jacket, warm clothing, and a first aid kit. It's always good to be prepared and hire a guide or porter, or join a group of trekkers.
- Make sure you have all the necessary permits and documents, and it's also good to be familiar with the emergency evacuation plan.
Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Cost For 2023 And 2024
Green Valley Nepal Treks offers the Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Cost based on group size. Please follow the table below for the group price details:
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Action|
|1||USD 995||Book Now|
|2 to 4||USD 950||Book Now|
|5 to 10||USD 900||Book Now|
Note: If you want to discuss more Annapurna Full Circuit Trek Itinerary and Cost, feel free to Contact or Whatsapp us. We are available 24x7 for you.