A professionally developed trekking itinerary for those looking for excitement is the 14 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek by Green Valley Nepal Treks Team. A peak above 8,000 meters, thirteen peaks over 7,000 meters, and sixteen more over 6,000 meters are all located within about 60-70 km lateral distance. More beautiful vistas of the Himalayas will gradually open out in front of you as you approach your ultimate goal, Annapurna Base Camp. Throughout the Annapurna Base Camp Trek Journey, each sunrise will increase the thrill and delight.
Awe-inspiring scenery is provided by the area's terrain. The mountains look magnificent in the early morning. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itineraryoffers stunning morning views. The hikes include a wide variety of sceneries and get you quite near the foot of peaks that are 7,000 and 8,000 meters high. The Annapurna First (8,091 m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Lamjung Himal, and other peaks will all be seen from here. Along with seeing a wealth of cultural variety, the trip takes you past rural fields and villages inhabited by Gurung ethnic groupings. Gurung people are well-known for their fearlessness all around the world.
Annapurna Base Camp 14 Days Trek will provide you with a sublime perspective of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and the natural world. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will always stick in your memory, from the breathtaking scenery of the farmlands, colorful rhododendron woods, gorgeous terraced fields, and picturesque towns to high snow-capped Himalayan Mountains. In Nepal's Gandaki Province's Annapurna region, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is located. The ABC Trek course will wind its way through a number of ascents and descents along a rocky and steep road. You will be able to see the customs, culture, and way of life of the inhabitants as you drive through gorgeous towns. In this region of Nepal, people belong to numerous ethnic groups. You may learn about and appreciate life's simplicity by staying with them.
Starting with a beautiful journey from Kathmandu to Pokhara, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek itinerary begins. To go to Nayapul from here, you will just need to make one more little drive. The stunning Nepali landscape will be visible to you as you travel. Your journey to the Annapurna Base Camp will start from Nayapul. To ultimately get to the impressive Annapurna Base Camp, one must go through the towns of Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, Poonhill, Tadapani, Chhomrong, and Deurali. As you retrace your ways out of Modi River Valley to a tranquil resting place called Sinuwa, where you will spend the night, the next day will take you outside of the Annapurna Sanctuary. You will depart Sinuwa the next morning and make your way to Jhinu Danda on foot. Natural hot springs may be found at Jhinu Danda, where you can unwind and ease your aching muscles. You will travel from Jhinu Danda to Siwai to catch a jeep to Pokhara. 14 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek itinerary will come to an end when you board a luxurious tourist bus in Pokhara and travel back to Kathmandu.
We at Green Valley Nepal Treks and Research Hub are pleased to present our well-planned Annapurna Base Camp Camp 14 Days Trek Detailed Itinerary, which will give you an experience of a lifetime. Booking is now available for 2023 and 2024. Based on your time, money, and endurance, we are willing to alter this package to meet your necessities. For any more questions regarding the 14 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek package cost, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us WhatsApp.
Benefits of Booking Annapurna Base Camp Trek with us
- Free International Airport Pickup and Drop off facilities
- Green Valley Nepal Trek T-Shirt and Duffle Bag
- Map of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Medical Kits might be necessary in Certain Cases.
- Free Excess Luggage Stored at Green Valley Nepal Store During the Trek
What You Can Expect From 14 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
- As you journey through lonely villages, fairy-tale woods, and wide moorlands with rivers pouring through them, and the blue-hued peaks of base camp that glimmer beneath the stars, you will be able to see the breathtaking diversity of the Himalayan terrain.
- Poon Hill is a stunning location from which to view the dawn over the Annapurna Mountains; the early morning climb to get there will be well worth the effort.
- After your hike, rest in Pokhara by taking a boat around Phewa Tal (Lake) and seeing the snow-capped mountains or scheduling a soothing massage to revive your sore legs.
- Be accompanied by a knowledgeable trek leader, assistant guides, and porters who will not only provide you with all the assistance and direction you need but also educate you about the fascinating Sherpa culture of the area.
- Know that you are assisting a firm that runs its treks in accordance with principles that guarantee respectful, secure, and equitable working conditions both in Nepal and on all tours undertaken worldwide.
Is 14-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek Suitable for You?
- There are 14 days of challenging walking on this trek. You may occasionally walk up to 8 hours a day at altitudes above 4000 meters, therefore you should be cautious about altitude sickness.
- Exercise in the weeks leading up to your vacation to confirm that you are in top physical and mental shape and are ready for anything.
- The lodging accommodations throughout the climb, referred to as teahouses or trekking lodges, are relatively poor and contain only the bare necessities. Electrical outlets for charging devices may not always be available for free and occasionally may cost more. There might not always be hot water available. Wi-Fi is available in certain locations, although the connections might not be significant.
- It's crucial to be trained because the gear you will need may vary depending on what season you are trekking in.
- You could see many other trekkers and groups on your route and at the teahouses because the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is so well-known.
- Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this tour will operate on a reduced schedule in high-risk weather.
Preparation for Annapurna Base Camp Trek
ABC Trek is a moderate-difficult trek. Usually, it takes 6 to 7 hours each day to complete the hiking, with intervals to take in the magnificent mountain vistas. Long ascents, sharp descents, and straight tracks are all included in the trek itineraries. Although prior hiking experience would be a benefit for the ABC trek, no special technical knowledge or abilities are required. This walk may be finished by hikers who can cover the distance in 6 to 7 hours while maintaining a decent pace and carrying only a small daypack. Before you go trekking in Nepal, you should do a few small excursions and walk for 6 to 8 hours a day, both uphill and downhill, to prepare for this trek.
By engaging in cardiovascular exercises like running, swimming, cycling, and other sports, you may improve your stamina. Try some yoga positions to help your breathing right away, and make sure you're well-hydrated before the travel by drinking lots of water. You will appreciate hiking more if you are physically fit. You can accomplish the journey if you are in excellent health, physically active, have a positive outlook, and have self-confidence. Before registering for the trek, those with pre-existing medical issues such as heart, lung, and chronic conditions should let us know.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost for 2024 and 2025
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Costs start from USD 650 per person and reach up to USD 765 per person.
It depends on the services you would like to add. If you would like to add a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu it will cost you USD 200 extra. If you would like to upgrade accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara there will be an extra cost for your choice. Generally, your trip cost includes standard accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast, basic tea house accommodations during the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, three times meals during the Trek, a Professional English Speaking Trekking guide, both ways Tourist bus tickets.
Please check the table for the group price for the Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Inquiry|
|1||USD 765||SEND INQUIRY|
|2 to 3||USD 700 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|4 to 6||USD 650 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|7 to 10||USD 625 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
|11 to 15||USD 600 per person||SEND INQUIRY|
Note that the above price is listed for group bookings made together or at the same time.