The Everest Three Passes Trek is one of the most thrilling and challenging treks in the Khumbu region. On your Everest 3 high Passes trek, you will traverse over three difficult passes: Kongma La (5,535m), Cho La (5,420m), and Renjo La (5,360m).
From diverse perspectives, these passes will present you with stunning views of the Himalayas. You can explore the hidden beauties of the Everest region by trekking through Three High Passes. Trekkers will also visit the Nangpa La Valley, the Sherpa village of Marlung, and the monastery village of Thame as part of the Everest Three High Passes trip. This trek is ideal for those seeking a tough trek in the Everest area of Nepal that includes traversing high mountain passes.
Ama Dablam, Pumori, Cholatse, Khumbutse, Khalanga, Nuptse, and Lhotse peaks, as well as panoramic vistas of mountains over 8000m, can all be seen from these high passes trekking paths. The trekking route passes through Sherpa communities, where visitors get opportunities to learn about the distinct customs of Sherpa and cultures while passing through monuments, Buddhist monasteries, prayer wheels, and flags. The path also passes through Sagarmatha National Park, which is home to unusual flora and wildlife, demonstrating the distinctiveness of Himalayan existence. Musk deer, blue sheep, Himalaya Thar, barking deer, blood Pheasant, Tibetan snow cock, red horned Pheasant, yak, and other amazing species may be seen in their natural environment.
One of the most popular trekking packages in Nepal is the Everest Three High Passes Trekking. Green Valley Nepal Treks created the Everest Three High Passes Trekking Itinerary by picking the best tea houses and lodges for meals and accommodation. We have a team of skilled Sherpa Trekking Guides and Porters to accompany you on your journey and handle any issue that arises, all while keeping your overall requirements and interests in mind. We, at Green Valley Nepal Treks, are keen to assist you in every possible way, on this incredible journey to the Himalayas.
Info: In April 2023, the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal declared that there will be no more flights from Kathmandu to Lukla during the peak trekking season. Peak season is specified as April 1 through May 30 and October 1 through November 30 of each year.
What You Can Expect From Three High Passes Everest Trek?
- You will be treated to breathtaking Himalayan panoramas from the Everest Three Passes. You may also use it to discover the Everest region's secret places.
- The EBC Three Passes Trek passes through a number of lovely valleys and charming towns where you may interact with the native people.
- The pathway runs through thick woodlands in the bottom portion, where you can witness the area's diverse vegetation. You will cross the tree line and reach the alpine region as you ascend in altitude. The trail gets rough and snowy.
- It is a challenging hike from Tengboche (3860m) to Dingboche (4410m) to Kongma-La Pass (5535m). The views from these locations are priceless! Of these three passes, Kongma-La Pass is the highest.
- The way to Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp passes via Gorekshep. You may trek to the well-known viewing area at Kala Pathar for some of the most breathtaking Everest vistas.
- The most challenging of the three passes, the Cho-La pass (5420m), which starts close to Lobuche Kharka and extends all the way to Thangnak, is what you will descend to from EBC before continuing on to Lobuche.
- You will go across the Renjo-La pass (5360 m) to reach High Camp after leaving Gokyo Ri. Similar to Gokyo Ri, the Renjo-La Pass provides even more breathtaking vistas of the Himalayan Mountains.
Is Three High Passes Trekking Trip Suitable For You?
- This Three High Passes Trip has the advantage that, despite having to cross three passes, you don't need to be an expert climber to succeed. Anyone with decent fitness and prior trekking experience may finish the journey successfully.
- The Everest Three High Passes Trek is best suited to individuals who have prior high-altitude experience and are able to withstand challenging terrain. This trail shouldn't be taken by novice hikers. Passing across three 5000+ meter high mountains is the main challenge of this journey. The track winds its way through glaciers while traversing areas of unstable rock, challenging ascents up sharp rocks, and snow-covered walkways.
- One of the toughest treks in the Everest area is the Everest 3 High Pass Trek. Everest 3 High Pass Trekking is the perfect option for you if you want more thrilling and adventurous treks.
- If you want to see breathtaking landscapes, learn about the local way of life by visiting monasteries, meet local guides and teahouse proprietors, and take in Buddhist stupas and mani stones along the road, this excursion is the best option.
How to Get Prepared For 3 High Passes Trek in Khumbu Region?
For every climb, preparation is essential. Before you begin the journey, there are a few fundamental measures you should follow if you are planning a Three Passes Hike. You must organize, plan, pack, and prepare. Before you go, make sure to complete all of these tasks. There is no going back once you leave. The stage of preparation is essential.
The gear needed for multi-day walks in the Himalayas and the preparation for an Everest Three Passes Trek is comparable. Simply make sure you have the right equipment and make your plans appropriately. An Everest three passes expedition might be planned in one of two ways.
You must first determine your physical readiness for the terrain's difficulties and risks if you intend to go up the mountain. For instance, a sudden and devastating avalanche only catches many hikers in the Alps by surprise. Going to the Himalayas might be fatal because of the extreme cold. Second, make sure you have the necessary tools and attire.
Everest Three High Passes Trek Cost for 2023 and 2024
|No. of Pax||Starting Price||Inquiry|
|1||USD 1425||Send Email|
|2 to 4||USD 1350||Send Email|
|5 to 8||USD 1295||Send Email|
For more information and speedy responses feel free to WhatsApp us at any time.