Everest Base Camp Trek Cost in Indian Rupees for 2023 - EBC Trek Cost in Indian Rupees - EBC Trek Cost for Indian passport holder
Everest Base Camp Trek is a popular adventure trek for Indians. Almost 70% of Indian travelers are doing an EBC trek on their Nepal holidays.
Green Valley Nepal Treks offering 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek with a special cost for Indian people, please flow for the details:
- 1 person on the group it cost 77,000 Indian Rupees (only for Indian nationality)
- 2 to 4 persons on the group Cost 70,000 Indian Rupees per person (only for Indian nationality)
- 5 to 10 people on the group Cost 65,000 Indian Rupees per person (only for Indian nationality)
To get an Indian discount please WHATSAPP US ( Arjun Pandey, 24hrs)
EBC Trek Outline Itinerary for Indian packages
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 3: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 4: Namche: Acclimatization and Rest Day
Day 5: Trek from Namche to Tyangboche (3800m)
Day 6: Trek from Tyangboche Village to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 7: Acclimatization Day in Dingboche
Day 8: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 9: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5150m) to Everest Base Camp (5364m), back to Gorakshep
Day 10: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5545m) to Pangboche (3,985 m)
Day 11: Trek from Pangboche to Namche (3440m)
Day 12: Trek from Namche to Phakding and then to Lukla (2800m)
Day 13: Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final Departure or onward for next program
Cost Include for EBC Trek Indian Packages:
- Pickup from Kathmandu international Airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on Standard Hotel with Breakfast (Twin Sharing Base)
- Flight ticket to Lukla from Kathmandu including airport transfer to domestic airport
- All permits such as National park, TIMS Permit and local
- 11 nights’ accommodation during the trek (Twin Sharing Base)
- 3 times meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking
- Duffel bag, Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after complet the trip))
- First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking professionals guide with medical kit
- Staffs insurance, well-paid salary, equipment, food & Hotel, etc..
- Flight ticket to Kathmandu from Lukla including pickup from the domestic airport
- Certificate of achievement (If needed)
- Farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant in Thamel
- Transfre to aiprort as your departure time
Cost exclude for EBC Trek Indian Packages:
- International airfare, Nepal visa fee, and any kind of insurance
- Lunch, Dinner, and Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Porter to carry your luggage, if you would like to take a porter it will cost USD 220 per porter (One can carry a maximum of 25 KG)
- Tips for Staffs (it is expected)
For details information of Everest Base Camp Trek you could visit our day to day program link. To get Indian discount you must send us Indian Passport or Indian Government Card as soon as you will book the trip with us.
Why Everest Base Camp Trek cost different for Indian?
Because Flight fare and permits cost are different for Indian nationalizes in Everest region.
Do Indian people need visa to travel Nepal?
Nepal and India are friendship countries and we both countries have the best relationship with each other and Nepalese visit to Indian and Indian visit to Nepal without a visa, it means no need for Visa, that is also the reason being cheap to Everest Base Camp trek Indian Trekkers
Where might be hidden cost to Everest Base Camp Trek for Indian?
- They include only accommodation on BB base but you have to pay extra for Lunch and dinner.
- There might not be Kathmandu accommodation included
- There might be airport pickup and drop is extra
For clear information about our offer to Indian people please contact us any time.
Note: Please don’t be confused with the cost of Everest Base camp Trek because some of the travel agency they are showing very cheap costs but there will be always a hidden cost.
How do I book Everest Base Camp Trek Indian packages?
Green Valley Nepal Treks designed the Everest Base Camp Trek Package for Indian passport holders, which you could book directly via our official page Everest Base Camp Trek Cost for Indians. Note that you must have an Indian passport to sign up for this package. We post the cost equivalent to USD from the INR rate.